Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
Mike Norris
Account Suspended

Mike Norris Motorsports Tuning In Central & SE FL Jan 11-14

Hey All,

I just got into Indy last night but am having to head back to the sunshine state the week of Jan 11th to get a few cars done for a couple shops. I know I left a couple folks behind that I could not get squeezed in before I left.

At this time there is no set fee as I am charging these shops a flat fee for the week and will get as many cars done as I can in that time frame. If I had to speculate on a cost, I would say the maximum would be $500-550 area with dyno time per car if we can only schedule 5 cars or so. In the end the shops will make up the pricing stucture as well as handle the appointments for me.

I am asking the shops to get a $100 deposit for each car to hold a spot.

For the folks in SE FL I will be tuning for Miranda Built out of Ft Lauderdale and you can contact them at 954-514-7001. Talk to Tim or Jeremy.

For folks a bit more north I will be working for Extreme Performance out of Palm City and they can be reached at 772-221-1510. Ask for Chris or Tyler.

I also have a couple folks in the Orlando area to take care of and not sure of where I am am going to tune at as of yet, so feel free to contact me for more info for the Orlando area tunes.

As most folks know, I can take care of about any LSx tuning you may need and if I come across something I can not tune properly that is mechanically sound, I do not charge full price. On the other hand if someone has some crazy combo or needs, or there are mechanical issues that need to be addressed, the costs there could be slightly higher.

Hopefully this will helps out some local folks I left behind for the frigid north. Merry Christmas everyone.

Mike Norris
Mike Norris is offline   Reply With Quote