Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #15
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Dude I feel you trust me let me know if I can help in any way and we need to get at least a few pics before you sell her
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #16
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac11wildcat View Post
What kind of power does it make?

Im selling my LSX blown, ZL1 rear end, 2010, asking 38, and people act like its a bad price. Thats a STEAL! Mine should be priced like yours is, but guys are being so cheap. I make 650whp
Hell yeah man, that sounds like an amazing car. Your price is definitely cheap, so people shoudn't be low balling you. The person that will buy your car will be a car modification fanatic and will understand how much money they'll save by purchasing a car with it already done. Just wait for the right buyer and put the price up where it belongs . The last time I had it on the dyno, it was at 530rwhp, but it's nice to be street legal. If I wasn't in Cali, I would have gone insane with this engine .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Dude I feel you trust me let me know if I can help in any way and we need to get at least a few pics before you sell her
Thanks Grant! I truly appreciate it. It's a sad sad sad thing for me, but I need to move onto more important things in life to make me happy and satisfied. Instead of driving a turbo car, a turbo prop or turbo jet will be in its place some day .
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #17
alex70olds
~~*~~

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
I have been a member for a while, but just ventured out of the ZL1 section. I stumbled upon your build thread, and was simply blown away. 45K is a steal. Somebody is going to be VERY lucky to buy this. Good luck with your future endeavor.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
I have been a member for a while, but just ventured out of the ZL1 section. I stumbled upon your build thread, and was simply blown away. 45K is a steal. Somebody is going to be VERY lucky to buy this. Good luck with your future endeavor.
Thank you very much! I definitely want this car to go to someone deserving and will take constant care of it, not just beat the hell out of it and be late on fluid changes and service. I put so much into this car, and need to ensure the second owner understands what's going on, as selling this car is not just about money thankfully.

Fantastic car you have by the way!! I love ZL1's. It's amazing in every way shape and form.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #19
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thank you very much! I definitely want this car to go to someone deserving and will take constant care of it, not just beat the hell out of it and be late on fluid changes and service. I put so much into this car, and need to ensure the second owner understands what's going on, as selling this car is not just about money thankfully.

Fantastic car you have by the way!! I love ZL1's. It's amazing in every way shape and form.
Which is why I plan to buy it from you and keep it in the HT family as well. All I need to do is get time off work which I'm putting in for so I can fly back out to Cali and get everything all settled and ship it back to Ohio where it will be all nice an cozy in my garage

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
Which is why I plan to buy it from you and keep it in the HT family as well. All I need to do is get time off work which I'm putting in for so I can fly back out to Cali and get everything all settled and ship it back to Ohio where it will be all nice an cozy in my garage
Thanks my dude, that actually does make me feel better. I'd love to see it be taken care of by a car enthusiast like yourself. It's a special car to me, and I'm picky as all hell. We will arrange plans for sure, and hope it all works out easily for you.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #21
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks my dude, that actually does make me feel better. I'd love to see it be taken care of by a car enthusiast like yourself. It's a special car to me, and I'm picky as all hell. We will arrange plans for sure, and hope it all works out easily for you.
Awesome my man ill be txting you about everything

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
Old 04-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
Mojave
San Diego Head Tuners

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS ,NPP,MagRide, A8
Hey Tommy

Sorry to see you part with the car and I agree $45k is a steal for this car. I am sure it will end up in a great home. I am sure you will be back once you finish your career change.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MojaveKY
https://www.instagram.com/mojaveky/
https://twitter.com/MojaveKY
http://dinowax.refr.cc/bryanm 15% off DinoWax orders
Mojave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #23
alex70olds
~~*~~

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
Quote:
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #24
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Quote:
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
If all goes well with getting it shipped and here quickly. I'd be happy to show you what a machine Tommy has built. I for one have been lucky enough to personally know him and his passion for his car and it shows in his build.

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
Old 04-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #25
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Hey Tommy

Sorry to see you part with the car and I agree $45k is a steal for this car. I am sure it will end up in a great home. I am sure you will be back once you finish your career change.
Thanks a ton my friend! It is definitely rough to let it go. I enjoy this car so much, and would have continued for years to come. However, I must make a move that I know will benefit me in the future. I sure hope to be back in a future Camaro when my new career is established. Speaking of new Camaro's, do I see a new Z28 in your future ?

Quote:
Thank you Alex. This couldn't have worked out any better like you said. Michael is a great guy, and knows what I've put into this car, and how much I take care of it. I'd be honored if it went to him.

Quote:
If all goes well with getting it shipped and here quickly. I'd be happy to show you what a machine Tommy has built. I for one have been lucky enough to personally know him and his passion for his car and it shows in his build.
Thanks Michael. I appreciate that more than anything. I really have tried to built something special that makes me smile every time I drive it or look at it. It will be going to a great home and I couldn't be happier to see a friend and stand-up guy like you buy this machine.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #26
Mojave
San Diego Head Tuners

Hey Tommy ! You will be back once you are settled into your new gig. I am am ordering a 2014 1LE in June as soon as new car can be ordered. The Z28 is too pricey for me unfortunately
Old 04-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #27
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Hey Tommy ! You will be back once you are settled into your new gig. I am am ordering a 2014 1LE in June as soon as new car can be ordered. The Z28 is too pricey for me unfortunately
Thanks a ton!! I sure hope I can get another someday, and rejoin the amazing Camaro community that we have.

That's SOOO exciting that you are ordering a 2014 1LE. Woohoo!! I knew you've waited a while for this moment. I don't think you'll regret it at all. Welcome back!! I completely understand about the Z28, as I figured it would be expensive, but I never saw any released pricing. Did they release the price??
Old 04-07-2013, 12:23 AM   #28
Mojave
San Diego Head Tuners

Hi Tommy. No official price but said it would slot above the ZL1 and I cant afford that car. Its ok because Z28 does not sound like a good DD.

You have Camaro in your blood and you will be back too