Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-09-2008, 06:54 AM   #99
carsismeZ06
Corvette and Camaro lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro...some day...
i actually like those headlights, it makes the Camaro look...meaner.
carsismeZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:13 AM   #100
Omega94

Drives: 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
i love how angular and mean looking it is
so is it going to be a 2010 model for sure?
You bet, it's a 2010 model for sure!

And Emu, how are you gonna say that these pictures aren't taken in Germany?? The photographers themselves said they took the pictures at the 'Ring'!!

1994 Camaro 3.4l V6, 5-speed, SLP Loudmouth I cat-back exhaust.
It's loud, slow as all get out, but loud
No more money going into this one...everything's being saved for my 5th Gen.
2010 Camaro SS 6-speed, Black/Black
Omega94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:23 AM   #101
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
now to re-quote my self.... lol.... what are the posts quoted here talking exactly about?
this is what i was talking about
Attached Images

My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #102
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Yes, those have been confirmed to be the reverse lights.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #103
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
this is what i was talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadHatter99 View Post
Yes, those have been confirmed to be the reverse lights.
Uh isn't that obvious that those are the reverse lamps (after such debate over them being there)...... I thought you guys might have been referring to something else that I wasn't seeing... i guess wishful thinking that those ones would disappear, lol.

So thanks for clearing that up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Lives On View Post
the only strips of tape i see on there are where the marker should be on the rear fenders.... is that what you are talking about?
no i wasn't actually.... i thought they may have been talking about that little black mark inside the yellow tail lamp it self.... but they weren't.... I was just avoiding the obvious.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #104
orthae

Drives: 1975 HJ holden panelvan
Im new!

Hey all, my first post, iv been lurking in the background for quite some time... maybe 6 months.... i LOVE this car!!! and come march next year, im getting on! (or maybe just after), only greif iv got is

1. i still dunno if its actually comeing to oz!
2. they keep adding stuff to it! (NOT COMPLIANING!!!!!) but it means to get the one i want, i gotta pay more!
4. i can understand that those headlights arnt the real ones, but what can we expect from the final? iv been reading that there gonna be like the concept ones, but how much like them?
5. Thous mufflers! how low r they!?!? id be worried about scraping them on a speed hump!
6. and finally, is there any chance at all the engine bay is goona look like the concept's???

and i love the way she sits one the road... makes me think theres a real beast coming for me! ready to run me down, and then run me down again!
and what is wrong with the tail lights? over hear we dont have to have the yellow lights, but i wouldnt complain if we did! they dont look that bad!

SUA!!!!
orthae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #105
MattG
Z/28 or Bust!

Drives: First Camaro: '69 Z28
Welcome Orthae.
MattG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #106
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_rider View Post
However, when i'll import my camaro, i'll do just like we did with our corvette: change the lights to have the official "road" approval stamp, then go back to originial lights ... who the hell cares about stupid cops?
Excuse me??????????
Stupid cops?????????
I can understand how you might not agree w/ a law that might be "stupid." But, don't generalize on something like this. My wife and kids sure as HELL care about this "stupid cop" who basically puts his life on the line everyday when I put on my uniform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthae View Post
Hey all, my first post, iv been lurking in the background for quite some time... maybe 6 months.... i LOVE this car!!! and come march next year, im getting on! (or maybe just after), only greif iv got is

1. i still dunno if its actually comeing to oz!
2. they keep adding stuff to it! (NOT COMPLIANING!!!!!) but it means to get the one i want, i gotta pay more!
4. i can understand that those headlights arnt the real ones, but what can we expect from the final? iv been reading that there gonna be like the concept ones, but how much like them?
5. Thous mufflers! how low r they!?!? id be worried about scraping them on a speed hump!
6. and finally, is there any chance at all the engine bay is goona look like the concept's???

and i love the way she sits one the road... makes me think theres a real beast coming for me! ready to run me down, and then run me down again!
and what is wrong with the tail lights? over hear we dont have to have the yellow lights, but i wouldnt complain if we did! they dont look that bad!

SUA!!!!
Orthae, welcome to the site! I bet you anything it'll be going to Oz...and the headlights will most likely be just like the concepts if not better. I'm sure GM took the mufflers into account. I doubt they will scrap on speed bumps. I don't know about the engine bay. I bet there will be a nice engine cover, but it's not going to be just like the concept...adds too much to the cost.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #107
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Tag, I was going to post something similar, but coming from you it has more "punch".

Anyway, take a look at the pic here....anyone else notice the alignment of the decklid with the rear quarters? You see how it doesn't appear to line up? Do you think this is just a pre-production issue or with the edge of the decklid really not lineup above the taillights?
Attached Images

Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #108
SSNIGHTMARE

Drives: 2002 SS Camaro
It kind of looks like the whole deck lid is tweeked. The right side of the deck like looks higher than the quarter panel.
SSNIGHTMARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #109
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
looks like it was damaged, that could be the cause
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #110
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
^ Yup, there a dent in the middle of the truck lid just above the tail lights. Dragon spotted it I think.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #111
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Fbodfather... Please comment on the above picture of the rear of this vehicle.. Why does it look so awful?? Thanks...
Supermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #112
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Here's a few more

Name:  guy11.JPG
Views: 28064
Size:  317.9 KB

Name:  guy3.JPG
Views: 26983
Size:  402.8 KB