Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
s.norman

Drives: not worth it
did i lose my place from changing options?

i've changed my options a couple times and the SM said she had to start the order over again after the change? she said it was the only way to do it w/ the website..ther was no other way to enter the options...am i still secure w/ my very early order and my place in line?
s.norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.norman View Post
i've changed my options a couple times and the SM said she had to start the order over again after the change? she said it was the only way to do it w/ the website..ther was no other way to enter the options...am i still secure w/ my very early order and my place in line?
Your order is secure however there is no such thing as a "place in line" as what order the cars are delivered depends on which colors are done before the others, what trim GM decides to do first and what options they have available. Pretty much the 1st car ordered could very well be the last car delivered in September and the last car ordered could be the 1st to arrive in March/April.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
no you did not lose your place UNLESS you changed the model you are ordering (LT to SS, etc.). If you only changed options you are fine.

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:11 AM   #4
s.norman

Drives: not worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard67 View Post
no you did not lose your place UNLESS you changed the model you are ordering (LT to SS, etc.). If you only changed options you are fine.
ok thanx i'm relieved
s.norman is offline   Reply With Quote