Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 03-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #57
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
"perks" Sabrina is an 18 yo girl driving a camaro? Cool. Sorry about the accident. you did the right thing by pulling over.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #58
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Daaamn that sucks Sabrina! That's the kind of thing I dread will happen to my baby! :(
Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #59
7CAMARO7

Drives: Slow 4th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
You either need to read this or go away. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14547
We don't need your childish arguing on this forum.
Saying no offense dosen't mean that the person shouldn't be offended by what you say.

Learn some respect
yes ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Saying no offense dosen't mean that the person shouldn't be offended by what you say.

Learn some respect
then what does no offense mean?

his hormonal response says that he didn't really feel good about how his rides performed, so maybe he should go mod

7CAMARO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #60
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7CAMARO7 View Post
then what does no offense mean?
No offense means that you realize that there are 2 or more ways that your words can be interpreted, and at least one of them is offensive. So you are informing people ahead of time that you most certainly do not mean to be an offensive jerk. It does not mean that you can use it as a cover for saying what ever you feel like and making it seem alright.

Now, can we get back to helping this girl out with what to do after her hit and run?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #61
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I'm sorry I can't offer helpful advise. A similar situation happened to me, and my person didn't even try to slow down after hitting my wife and I. I DID tail them while my wife called in a hit-and-run. That got cops there pretty quick; it was a good thing too because my wife thought I was going to loose it at the other driver after seeing the damage ($8K worth, BTW).

As far as insurance going up, I don't know how that happens. I worked as an estimator in a bodyshop for 5+ years, and after dealing with adjusters and inspectors all day, everyday, sometimes there just didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. I can tell you that after two no-fault accidents, our rates did not go up - period. It seemed to me that in other instances there was shared responsibility among the other drivers whos insurance did go up; but I wouldn't know for sure - there's always to sides to a story.

Anyways, I hope it works out somehow. I can only offer to have as much documentation as possible. The more you COYA the better.

Good luck.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #62
Sabrina saysssss

Drives: 95 camaro <3 =p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercamaro64 View Post
yes, idk about other states, but wisconsin has a system tht means u r always partially at fault, even if u did nothing wrong. like wat happened to me. i was sitting at a stoplight, and this maniac comes rushing out of a gas station parking lot, and slams into my rear leaft quarter panel. my insurance went up, the jackass in the mustang tht hit me(figures it was a mustang) didnt hav to pay to fix my car, and now tht panel is so mangled up tht it makes me cringe every time i look at it. and i dont hav any extra money, because im spending it all on fixing up my car, and i just bought and replaced 2 fenders, so im outta money. sometimes life just sucks.
wwooowwwww

i'm i pa so if you're rear ended, NOTHING is charged against you, not your fault at all. i'm sorry to hear that though :(
Sabrina saysssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #63
Sabrina saysssss

Drives: 95 camaro <3 =p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
"perks" Sabrina is an 18 yo girl driving a camaro? Cool. Sorry about the accident. you did the right thing by pulling over.
thank you lol. wasn't looking for the hostility
Sabrina saysssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #64
spi

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
i'm sorry to hear about your accident man, atleast your alright.

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote