Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 10-11-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
iheartnikes

Drives: 2012 2LT RS Camaro
Adam"s Clay Bar detailing

I just recently orderd Adams products to detail and claybar my car for the first time since it was purchased and I have to say Adams claybar was good. I first washed my camaro with Adams shampoo which was ok because I felt like there wasn't soapy after I had pourd enough into the bucket. I have always used turtles and feels there soap gets the grime and stains out because it's soapy and the cositration is there unlike Adams felt very watery with pink water. Like I said this was my first experience using Adams products. Overall I claybar the car and then used there butterywax to seal the paint on my car. The detail spray came in handy to use with the claybar and I also used there black trim polisher VRT which I used on my rear diffusser and door panels and workd great.

End result super smooth when I use turtlewax spray and dry it gives more shine!!
iheartnikes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adamspolishes, detail spray, detailing