Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
DefusingDanger

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS
Snake Eyes build

Long story short, in the last month I have bought two yup two AGM 1SS/RSs. I do not intend on posting anything further on the Defusing Danger build thread. This build will take longer than the other one but it will look good when I get it finished.

Ideas and recommendations welcome. Below is the blank slate.
Attached Images

EOD is "A science of vague assumptions, based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive experiments, performed with instruments of problematical accuracy, by persons with doubtful reliability and questionable mentality"
DefusingDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Snake Eyes!!!

Okay....mine now has a sort of nickname whenever we're together.

Storm Shadow.

Ideas and suggestions for your blank slate??

I'll throw in that you should do everything to this one you did to DefusingDanger....but also DRL halos, Havoc rear diffuser, and a Heritage grille. Those are just some options....considering there are so many things you can do!!!

I know it's gonna be bada$$ whatever you do!!!

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
DefusingDanger

For sure man. DRL and headlight halos, scanner, NS-1 stripe kit. I was thinking the OEM ground effects rear diffuser but I will have to shop around. I would really like to bogart your lower LED idea. Just have to find a way.
EOD is "A science of vague assumptions, based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive experiments, performed with instruments of problematical accuracy, by persons with doubtful reliability and questionable mentality"
Old 06-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
DefusingDanger

First mod was to dip all the badges, camaro emblems, and the wheels.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
DefusingDanger

Second mod was to install the Showstopper side markers. I had them body matched but not tinted or ghosted. Idea is to keep it as legal as I can for now. These markers are bright. They will light up the car next to you no problem.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #6
DefusingDanger

Here is a shot of the side markers off. They still have the reflective properties and look sharp.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
DefusingDanger

Today I hope to have the rally stripes installed and the windows tinted. Not sure how I will like the stripes but they were free. As I mentioned I plan on a NS-1 kit at some point.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #8
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefusingDanger View Post
For sure man. DRL and headlight halos, scanner, NS-1 stripe kit. I was thinking the OEM ground effects rear diffuser but I will have to shop around. I would really like to bogart your lower LED idea. Just have to find a way.
Absolutely. All those are really good ideas. I actually really like the OEM ground effects rear diffuser as well. I also like the NS-1 kit idea! You'll have to find a way somehow to get those lower LED's. They're def unique on the 5th gen and look awesome. Too bad the Razzi front splitter didn't look sweeter (IMO) on the SS because you could just do that if it did.

Also...I checked out your car this a.m. You got a lot done last night! LOL. Wheels, sidemarkers, tail light bezels, bowties. That's what I call a good night's work.

Old 06-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #9
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Close up shot of your new Showstopper sidemarkers....

Old 06-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #10
DefusingDanger

We were up til 1 working on it. The wind was a son of a gun. I went back over the wheels this morning. I am going to have to peel and redo two of them. They aren't bad but not good enough for my taste. I will get those close ups soon.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
DefusingDanger

Stripes installed pics coming later.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #12
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Stripes installed pics coming later.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #13
DefusingDanger

Dude I have to get it cleaned first. LOL They would not let me clean it right after the install. I will clean and get pictures today.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #14
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Dude I have to get it cleaned first. LOL They would not let me clean it right after the install. I will clean and get pictures today.

Come on, man!!

Let's see some pics of the GF and SE at the Friday Fest. Probably the two coolest cars there.......IMO.