Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #15
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
If Nintendo did buy Xbox would they leave it alone or would they make it more kid friendly like most of their products?
They'd turn live into the Nintendo network and gamer tags would turn into friend codes. Then they'd tie your purchases to your console and not the account and then the entire industry would collapse because Sony won't have any competition and they'd release a PS5 for $599 again
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
GroundPilot

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS "Bridgette"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Bing belongs in the fiery recesses of hell, the place in which it was spawned, back in the bowels of Satan. There's not enough room on the internet to describe my loathing for Bing. If Bing were a man, and his teeth were on fire, I wouldn't piss in his mouth, and even that doesn't come close to expressing how I regard Bing. It's an invasive nuisance at the best of times.
Not sure I grok what you are saying. I work in information security, I MUCH prefer Bing over Goo-we want to know everything about you-gle.
GroundPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #17
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundPilot View Post
Not sure I grok what you are saying. I work in information security, I MUCH prefer Bing over Goo-we want to know everything about you-gle.
Hard to see how I'm not clear; I thought I had left little room for interpretation. I feel Bing is the spawn of Satan, birthed from his brimstone anus and suckled on his bloated, pus-filled teats. I hope that's more definite; I'm beginning to lose faith in my ability to bad-mouth things here...but maybe the fact that you can't 'grok' what I'm saying shows we're in two different spheres of internet use.

I also never mentioned anything superior to Bing, much less Google. I expressed my feelings toward Bing.

I did further explain that in a best-case scenario, Bing is an invasive nuisance. In other words, being an invasive nuisance is the least despicable thing about Bing in my opinion.

Your being 'in the biz' really has little bearing on my experience with Bing. You like it. Good, great. I'm not in that biz,, and I hate it. Maybe Bing is suited to people who are in your business. Most folks aren't. What can I say? You need to accept that my perception of Bing is not yours. I don't think you're dumb or anything because you like it. Marry it for all I care. I hate it; but if you go through with the ceremony I will hate your Bing-Wife.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #18
GroundPilot

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS "Bridgette"
Geez dude, smoke a blunt or something. Nothing factually articulated in your "rant" other then it is "the spawn of Satan".

Are the search results not relevant? You getting more ads and less substance? Believe it or not, not trying to be obtuse or argumentative just honestly trying to understand your apparent loathing for it?
GroundPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #19
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
OK, so you're not being argumentative at the same time you're insulting me? I think you regard yourself as an authority of what people should and shouldn't like online, and you think I damn well better like Bing.

I've had fistfights over dumber things than this, but I've never had an internet argument over something as rock-stupid as the Honor of a Search Engine, and I'm not about to start now. I posted twice what my best-case scenario opinion of Bing was. Hit ctrl-f and type in 'invasive', because you seem to have missed my 'factually articulated' opinion on it.

You have my opinion that Bing sucks pig shit straight from the spigot, and you need to live with it, because that's that. Bing's honor is thusly besmirched and no white knight can save the day. So have a good one, and I hope you and Bing have lots of beautiful children.