Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 01-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #155
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
I have a "camaro" center brake light tinted overlay... I bought one for the convertible 5th light and it came with one for the coupe... don't need it. Installs as simple as any tint, looks and holds up well. Happy w the one on my vert!

Coupe owners- just PM me and its yours!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #156
Haole
2017 SS

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
I will post this again. I have the stock SS for the front grill. I also have the stock lights for the turn signals, rear plate lights and inside dome lights.
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #157
Chevrole+

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Subscribed. I have stock mufflers. I heard the ss springs lower the v6 roughly an inch? True or wat? If so I'm trying to lower mine a little bit. Way too much wheel gap. I have the 18's and it would be the perfect thing.

Last edited by Chevrole+; 01-25-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Chevrole+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #158
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago77 View Post
I have a "camaro" center brake light tinted overlay... I bought one for the convertible 5th light and it came with one for the coupe... don't need it. Installs as simple as any tint, looks and holds up well. Happy w the one on my vert!

Coupe owners- just PM me and its yours!
Gone!

Glad I could help!

Tony (Bumblebee- OP) your a great guy! Good idea!!!!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #159
Jaime068
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS RJT
MAN :/ I missed out on alot of things...Had my stock exhaust, but its gone now...My extra overlays went to willie...and I have no clue what happened to my stock intake!!
Old 01-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #160
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
For those with steel wheel I have new ring and centers. Pick up please cant ship do to my situation.
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
hunterv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #161
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Stieger did you ever get the visors to make a DIY?
If yes, did you make the DIY yet? If no, do you want me to send you mine, i'd love to take the sticker off it.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #162
TheHorse13

Drives: 2011 Black SS M6
Stock non leather M6 shift knob
V6 M6 console bezel (non guage cluster)
TheHorse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #163
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #164
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
this isnt about paying it forward but it is helping people when in need.
thursday my husband, the kids & I high tailed it out of our house & on to base for some warmth & some power after our power was knocked out from our ice storm here.

Well on friday we were hanging around on base doing some shopping & what have you to go home with. We saw a mini van in the parking lot who couldnt move. we helped pushed them back & the gal moved in to another area of the lot that wasnt so bad.

started to help other people who were stuck in the snow & ice as well, but before we got there they managed to get out.

Today, My husband drove my kids & I over to my bosses barn that way we can clean stalls. Well she is single & its only her on the farm at this point in time. So when i saw that several trees/ branches were down & she tried to move them with the tractor only getting herself hurt. I told my husband to run to the house (20mins away) to get the chain saw. he came & we helped cut & clear the path.

also set up a date for her & my husbands best friend to meet that way if it works out she has someone to do some handy work around the place (NO NOT MATCH MAKING SHES WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO OLD FOR HIM & HE JUST BROKE UP WITH HIS GF)

its not a matter of doing something & getting something in return for it its about doing something & feeling good about it.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #165
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
thursday my husband, the kids & I high tailed it out of our house & on to base for some warmth & some power after our power was knocked out from our ice storm here.

Well on friday we were hanging around on base doing some shopping & what have you to go home with. We saw a mini van in the parking lot who couldnt move. we helped pushed them back & the gal moved in to another area of the lot that wasnt so bad.

started to help other people who were stuck in the snow & ice as well, but before we got there they managed to get out.

Today, My husband drove my kids & I over to my bosses barn that way we can clean stalls. Well she is single & its only her on the farm at this point in time. So when i saw that several trees/ branches were down & she tried to move them with the tractor only getting herself hurt. I told my husband to run to the house (20mins away) to get the chain saw. he came & we helped cut & clear the path.

also set up a date for her & my husbands best friend to meet that way if it works out she has someone to do some handy work around the place (NO NOT MATCH MAKING SHES WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO OLD FOR HIM & HE JUST BROKE UP WITH HIS GF)

its not a matter of doing something & getting something in return for it its about doing something & feeling good about it.
Exactly.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #166
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post

+10000000000
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #167
silver96camaro

Drives: 2011 cyber grey metallic camaro ls
Send a message via Yahoo to silver96camaro
intake and bowties gone. still have hood and brand new waterpump off 2000 v6
silver96camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #168
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur