Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-21-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
VAbdul

Drives: '10 Camaro SS
2010 Rear Bowtie Holes (Filler?)

I removed my rear bowtie and installed an LED bowtie, now I want to remove the bowtie all together and use the side "Camaro" lettering on the rear - it's 2013 and people still think it's a mustang or charger -.- in anycase, my car has the holes behind the emblem, how would I go about filling them? or blocking them? I want something solid but not 100% perm, and I will paint it.

Any ideas? I tried to do a search with no luck but I'm pretty sure someone has asked this already
Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send me the LED bowtie
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
I know the side lettering is kind of small - you can buy badging specifically for the back that is bigger and you might be able to just put it over the holes (no pics so just throwing it out there). Otherwise you can take it to a body shop and have them fill the holes properly - it isn't the type of work I would do myself. If you are set on a DIY job Lexus has holes for the ISX50 badging so you might try searching those forums - I know there is a lot of threads about filling holes in the trunk.
RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote