Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 05-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #57
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmB View Post
A rally would be nice. Keep me posted. I have my order through MedVed in Castle Rock. Ordered it on Oct 13th.

How are people finding out their VIN numbers and order position/status? I would love to track mine.

Thanks,
CmB
Your dealer's new car manager should get you the order page updates no problem. If they don't, hound them
Old 05-12-2009, 07:12 AM   #58
wyocamaro

For those that will have there car by June 5, there is the big car show at Larimer County Fair Grounds-"The Ranch" along I-25. The lucky few parked in the lot together would be fun. compare colors, etc, etc at thte same spot. I'll be coming down.
http://www.dropacar.com/event/Good_G...rado_Nationals
Old 05-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #59
RockyMtnCamaro

Drives: 2007 Avalanche, 2010 IOM SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTimothy View Post
Don't forget Emich (Karl Ritz). They may have already pre-sold their initial allocation, but they are selling them at MSRP. It will be interesting to see what they do with their 'dealer' car. I will try to get a feel for that at their unveiling party tomorrow night.
New here!

I ordered mine this morning from Karl. I'm 8th on the list...looks like Oct/Nov delivery. I'm thinking that Chevy may try to ship out as many as possible by the end of September. Either way I have awhile to wait. He told me they sold their 'dealer' car before the Wednesday thing, and the owner picked it up Friday. They didn't have a Camaro at the dealership today.

I originally wanted to order mine from Burt in Parker, but they didn't seem too interested in taking the order. I pretty much put it on a silver platter, but they just said their original allocation had been filled, had a huge waiting list and left it at that. They also talked a lot about how everyone was selling/getting $10k over MSRP, etc. Maybe if I told them I was interested in paying $10k over MSRP they would have been more eager to put my order in the system .

Anyway....IOM, RS/SS, 6 speed
RockyMtnCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #60
wyocamaro

Why wait until Fall?
Laramie GM Auto Center has 2 additional allocations, I was #1. Total of 7 so far and they have a 2ssrs CGM manual coming into them in June as a dealer car to sell off the show room (Not an R6P)
Drew Cornia
307-745-8961
Laramie Wyoming
www.laramiegm.com
At or below MSRP!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #61
vikingscout

Drives: order2Lt RS SilverMetallicIce
Colorado Springs here. My dealer knows nothing. I ordered in November, got my letter and that was the last I had heard. I asked my dealer, but he just shrugs.
vikingscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #62
SaintTimothy

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnCamaro View Post
New here!

I ordered mine this morning from Karl. I'm 8th on the list...looks like Oct/Nov delivery. I'm thinking that Chevy may try to ship out as many as possible by the end of September. Either way I have awhile to wait. He told me they sold their 'dealer' car before the Wednesday thing, and the owner picked it up Friday. They didn't have a Camaro at the dealership today.

I originally wanted to order mine from Burt in Parker, but they didn't seem too interested in taking the order. I pretty much put it on a silver platter, but they just said their original allocation had been filled, had a huge waiting list and left it at that. They also talked a lot about how everyone was selling/getting $10k over MSRP, etc. Maybe if I told them I was interested in paying $10k over MSRP they would have been more eager to put my order in the system .

Congrats!!

I'm thinking that the pace is going to pick up in another month and you might get it sooner than that.
SaintTimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #63
Sinergy

Drives: em crazy.
Quote:
New here!

They never responded to my emails, and I live within a mile of Burt on Broadway. Now I'm glad they didn't bother.
Sinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #64
RockyMtnCamaro

Drives: 2007 Avalanche, 2010 IOM SS/RS M6
I'm actually ok with waiting a couple of months. Gives me a little more time to save the down payment and find the best financing. I'm also hopeful a few more options become orderable before my order locks into the production schedule. Don't get me wrong...I'd love to have it now...but I can wait.

wyocmaro...did you order the 21" wheels? The pic above looks exactly like what I am ordering...but I didn't pull the trigger on the 21" wheels, but I think they look sweet!
RockyMtnCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #65
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
The time is coming close for several Colorado Camaro deliveries. Summer is coming very soon. Last night I drove out to HighPlains Race Track 17 miles east of Byers. OMG! what a great facility to play with our new toys. It is 90 for a half day and 150 for the whole day. 460 acre facility with a fresh new paved track. The back straight away looks just like bandamiers drag strip. Then gentle up hill into a right hand turn. Down into a sharp hairpin and off thru the S curves. This would be a great place to get a few out and open them up. I dont want to get to addicted cause rubber is too expensive but it is far cheaper than the tickets on the street for seeing what he has. RV hookups and overnight camping. A lot of great cars and car people out there. Manager has a nice Cobra Kit with 427 that flys. Oh by the way two new mustangs burned up their brakes after only a few laps. The guy I was talking to says that they are only good for about 15 laps before they are gone. Hope our big brembo's perform well out there....
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #66
wyocamaro

Quote:
I'm actually ok with waiting a couple of months. Gives me a little more time to save the down payment and find the best financing. I'm also hopeful a few more options become orderable before my order locks into the production schedule. Don't get me wrong...I'd love to have it now...but I can wait.

wyocmaro...did you order the 21" wheels? The pic above looks exactly like what I am ordering...but I didn't pull the trigger on the 21" wheels, but I think they look sweet!
No-20". These are the O.E. wheel on the SS package "Sterling Silver". 21" had lesser handling and poorer ride in all the reviews I read.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #67
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Any CO members get their orders yet? And do we know which dealers might get axed?
What's the price of that IOM?
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:50 AM   #68
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Since I am still at 1100, I surf the net looking for 2010 Camaro's for sale. So to my suprise I see that Ed Bozarth has a red SS for $37,080 on E-bay. So I called this morning to see if they still have it, and what options it has. I get transfered to sales and the salesman tells me that the E-bay listing has the wrong price, and that he will have it removed. He further said that they do have 2 red SS's and 2 black SS's on the way. Any day. I asked what will be the price of these cars. He said that they will have a $10,000 markup on them per General Motors. Thinking he must have ment General Manager. So I give him a chance to correct himself. I asked do you mean that General motor told you that you have to sell these cars for $10,000 over msrp? He replied, "yes General Motors". I told him he was full of shit and hung up. Just wanted to give you guys and gals a headsup on Ed Bozo's BS.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #69
SaintTimothy

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I see a few on Autotrader.com at dealers. At least one of the prices in there looks screwy. Some don't provide a price at all.

Ordered 10/18/08
Delivered - 6/19/09
SaintTimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #70
wyocamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ud_lose View Post
Since I am still at 1100, I surf the net looking for 2010 Camaro's for sale. So to my suprise I see that Ed Bozarth has a red SS for $37,080 on E-bay. So I called this morning to see if they still have it, and what options it has. I get transfered to sales and the salesman tells me that the E-bay listing has the wrong price, and that he will have it removed. He further said that they do have 2 red SS's and 2 black SS's on the way. Any day. I asked what will be the price of these cars. He said that they will have a $10,000 markup on them per General Motors. Thinking he must have ment General Manager. So I give him a chance to correct himself. I asked do you mean that General motor told you that you have to sell these cars for $10,000 over msrp? He replied, "yes General Motors". I told him he was full of shit and hung up. Just wanted to give you guys and gals a headsup on Ed Bozo's BS.

Put this on the http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622
Price Gougin Dealers Thread and HANG 'EM.
Call laramie GM-307-745-8961. They have an additional 2 allocations and a CGM ss coming in mid June.

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro