Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #197
fearless

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss grey/black
Quote:
Originally Posted by raqball View Post
Oh gawd.... Here we go again....

Love my V6, has more power than anyone will ever need for daily driving purposes...

Why do "some" SS owners feel the need to start threads like this or post in other threads about this...

We all got our Camaro (V6 or V8) for our own reasons.... I didn't see the need to spend another 12K to 16K for another 88HP (I have the A6 and got my LS for 22K)...

Here you go this was your first post in thread before anyone down talked anything. You are a cry baby and felt the need to justify why you got a v6 its called being insecure. And LOL at your post thanks for the laugh.....
Old 08-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #198
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Quote:
In the process of compiling all his nasty remarks now.... Be back soon....
You need a hobby man...

Old 08-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #199
fearless

Quote:
In the process of compiling all his nasty remarks now.... Be back soon....
Compile away nothing changes the fact that you come off as a CRY BABY and his remarks are because your a cry baby go compile that.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #200
Rip

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
And his childish games continue.... I really am enjoying this clown though, he is FUN!!!!

Awe and look at him now trying to make friends and cover up all his rudeness....

Seriously, seek help. I've not been rude to anyone other than you, and that was only after at least 3 posts in which you completely made things up for some odd reason.

Now please, go back to whining, you were more entertaining when you were being so dramatic.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #201
Rip

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Really.... Shall I go back and quote??? Not counting the deleted ones??? He has had just about everyone in this thread call him out....
Um, other than you, not a single person has "called me out", nor have I called anyone out - and none of my posts have been deleted.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #202
raqball

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Here ya go..... A real stand up guy huh? LOLOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip View Post
Lighten up, your actions make it look like you have the equivalent of "little man's syndrome".
Quote:
Would that be "little man with little package" syndrome?
Quote:
It's pretty obvious that you're prone to gross exaggeration
Quote:
Seriously, dude, you're a friggin drama queen. Get your panties out of your crack.
Quote:
the fact is, most people did get V6 because of financial reasons.
Quote:
Seriously, seek help.

Now please, go back to whining, you were more entertaining when you were being so dramatic.
Quote:
At least I won't blow everything way out of proportion and completely make things up, like you did. I called you a drama queen because of that L
Quote:
Quote:

Damn, dude, you have a little motor, get over it.
Shall I continue.... Perhaps go through his post history??? Real stand up guy there..... LOLOLOL

Last edited by raqball; 08-19-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: add yet another insult from user Rip
Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #203
chazysoccer11

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearless View Post
By everyone you mean the guys with V6s that got all but hurt over this thread? Its funny how mad everyone got and I have been reading the thread all day and read all posts by him and everyone.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #204
fearless

Quote:
Here ya go..... A real stand up guy huh? LOLOLOLOL

Shall I continue.... Perhaps go through his post history??? Real stand up guy there..... LOLOLOL
Noticed how they are mainly directed to you LOL. And the most people choose the v6 over the v8 for finacial reasons is the truth bone head. LOL you a real nerd maybe you should spend your time working part time to save up for a v8 obv you have a complex about owning a v6 Camaro
Old 08-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #205
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Menace View Post
I've been hanging around this forum for about a year now, a month or so before I got my first 2010 Camaro. I've finally taken the plunge to be more involved in this forum by starting my own thread. I've chosen a well-worn conversation for starters.

I've seen many debates on here concerning the V6 vs. V8. My biggest problem with most of the comments is that it appears very, very few come from folks that have had a good chunk of drive experience in both types of vehicles. Well, I'd like to hear from those that HAVE experience.

My first '10 camaro was a manual V6, ABM. I loved the car and drove it for approximately 4 months. However, I was always curious about what a V8 would feel like, so I test drove one. Well, that did it. Due to a change in my financial world, I was able to afford the V8. I got one (rally yellow, black stripes, RS, A6) and have been driving it for about the same time as the V6.

Okay, finally to the meat of this post and hopefully this thread. Having had a decent go at both versions, I can easily say that they are truly different animals. From the feel of the interior to the obvious boost in HP, I believe the V8 is a vastly superior machine. Also, and this is key, I think the V8 is WAY more fun than the V6. I honestly don't speed, at least not regularly, but the power I have to simply get out of people's way is superb. Permagrin indeed.

So, I'd love to hear from more folks with some decent drive time behind both versions.
This WAS the original post and question that was posted on 8/18/10 at 09:13 PM and now 24HRs later some of you have engaged in some pretty juvenile piss fights, knock-off the and try to get back (ya, right) on subject.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #206
raqball

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearless View Post
Noticed how they are mainly directed to you LOL. And the most people choose the v6 over the v8 for finacial reasons is the truth bone head. LOL you a real nerd maybe you should spend your time working part time to save up for a v8 obv you have a complex about owning a v6 Camaro
Awe they are friends now.... How utterly cute...
Old 08-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #207
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
I want my 30 minutes back. V8s rule!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #208
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhood View Post
I want my 30 minutes back. V8s rule!!!

I don't know what you're talking about. I this thread.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #209
raqball

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I don't know what you're talking about. I this thread.
Me too.... It's fun!!!!

Love how most SS owners are great and the few who are stuck on themselves have to put down the V6 every chance they get...

I'm just a broke hobo who can't afford the mighty SS....
Old 08-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #210
chazysoccer11

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
Dude, people get v6's and v8's for different reasons. People buy the v6 because they can't afford an ss; or, they don't care about the extra power and just want the car for fun. People who have the ss either like the extra power; and or the ability to have enough money for the v8; or they would like to throw some addons and make her the heart beat of America. People don't care about gas mileage when it comes to a camaro, an if they did they wouldn't have bought a camaro, perhaps a corolla or prius or such. We all know that they will suck gas v6 or v8 alike. So enjoy your camaro be it a v6 or v8 and be happy that you at least have one whereas there are many unfortunate people who do not have the finances to own a camaro.

My opinion on which engine? V8. Why? The power, the sound, the rush, the available addons, the ability to stomp many other sports cars, and because I can have one. Y'all take care and play nice.

Closed Thread