Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #15
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
The GM ones I have do not use tape.
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
guppies1

Drives: Toyota
That is one beautiful sport car. I was wonder to all new Camaro owner. After you guys pick up at the dealer. How many times you guys have to go back to fix this and fix that.
guppies1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:28 AM   #17
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
I purchased the reverse light case, SS badges, locking fuel door, and bow ties all in black from DefenderWorx and was at there shop yesterday for about two hours and man was I impressed!!

First off the pictures don’t do the product justice, when you see the quality of the stuff it’s just beyond what you would expect. For some reason I was expecting some cheesy product that I was going to feel dumb about buying but I was glad to be proven wrong. The front bow tie replacement alone was sturdier than the entire stock piece and it fits perfectly. I’ll post pictures once it’s all done.

Second and what really got me was the customer service. I have been exchanging emails with Brian for a while and he always replied quickly and with a solution. I asked about install and he said no problem even offered to meet me by my work since he lives in the area and put on my fuel door. When I got to the shop everyone was very friendly they showed me the entire shop and never tried to rush me out or anything like that. They installed all my stuff and even said they would see what they could do on a few other things I wanted modified. I go to see all their products and compared them to the stock stuff, trust me you want some of their stuff especially the door sills, and they have a product that to me just looks a lot sturdier and that will last. For those of you waiting for the shift knob all I can say is you won’t be disappointed!! That thing is sick and fits your hand perfect.

I know by now it sounds like I work for the place but I just think when you get excellent service or really crappy service, you should share the experience. DefenderWorx is the real deal and I will be buying more of their products!

Thanks Brian, Alex and Alex’s Mom (sorry didn’t catch you name) for making me feel like a valued customer. The Camaros at the shop are also not done justice in pics those things are sick, can’t wait until they are finished.

Keep it up guys!!
ELA205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #18
2032Ceta

Drives: 2010 Camaro/2009 Nissan Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by guppies1 View Post
That is one beautiful sport car. I was wonder to all new Camaro owner. After you guys pick up at the dealer. How many times you guys have to go back to fix this and fix that.
Are you retarded? Before you post again, please review your post for grammar and punctuation. Go back to Toyota land....
BTW, the Camaro is a MUSCLE CAR, not a sports car.
2032Ceta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #19
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
General Motors calls Gen 5 a 21ST Century Sports Car.

You will not find any material from the maker calling it a muscle car.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #20
superstockcam

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Yeah, Any chance we can get pics of this wrinkling
If mine wrinkles I'll give her some Botox
________
Philippine girl Webcam

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 03:10 AM.
superstockcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:13 AM   #21
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by guppies1 View Post
I have had one issue, the A-pillar came loose, took 5 minutes to fix and no problems since. Have to say that I Love this car.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #22
2032Ceta

Drives: 2010 Camaro/2009 Nissan Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
General Motors calls Gen 5 a 21ST Century Sports Car.

You will not find any material from the maker calling it a muscle car.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth.
I don't care what the marketing suits at GM want to call the 2010 Camaro, but a sports car it is not. Like the previous three F-bodies I have have owned, the 2010 doesn't handle nothing like a sports car should. That doesn't mean you can't modify it to handle better. I have driven real sports cars like a new Porsche cayman and Z06 corvette. These cars handle very well from the factory. I purchased my Camaro because I wanted a muscle car. Something that is very quick in a straight line. If I wanted a sports car I would have purchased something else. GM called it a "sports car" because it is more politically correct than "muscle car" in the green direction GM is going. Calling the new Camaro a sports car is like calling your 72 GTO a sports car. Not a good fit. If you purchased you Camaro thinking you're getting a 21st century sports car, I guess the GM marketing folks did a good job.

BTW, look up both terms http://www.merriam-webster.com/
2032Ceta is offline   Reply With Quote