Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #29
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
Still no baby??? I'm telling you, while you wife is asleep, pour a little Castor Oil in her mout and make her swallow. My ex swore it brought on our first born.
Oh she tried that willingly and still nothing. She is stubborn like her mother lol. I am the impatient one.
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #30
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitterMike View Post
Oh she tried that willingly and still nothing. She is stubborn like her mother lol. I am the impatient one.
They tend to come when THEY are good and ready. I don't believe there is anything that can rush them. Mind you the last time my ex-wife went to the hospital, it was with my father and he took every single bump in the road that he could find! LOL

You just be sure to let us know when you two are parents! And for God sake...post pictures of the little girl! Those are the

It was a good drive down to Waterton. The temperature read a lot warmer than it felt. I think Rob and Smarbrit got some good pics. I took a few, but not many. :(

We'll get them posted ASAP!
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #31
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Just. Got. Home.....phew, that was a great day! Thanks Dragon22 and Robd! I seriously need to remember to bring a coat, that was some crazy wind!

Will get some pics up in a bit!
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #32
dragon22

So here are the few pictures I took. I should have taken my camera out more, but I was lazy.

But Rob and Sheena took WAY more pics and they just HAVE to post them here!

Here are mine...
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #33
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
re

heres a few pics from our drive to Waterton park . this was my first time driving this road and going into waterton park this place is amazing. awesome drive ,some twisty turns ,fantastic scenery and definitely a must Do drive for this summer when it's a little bit warmer and sunny.
Attached Images

[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #34
Robd
Robs SS

a few more
Attached Images

[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Old 04-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #35
dragon22

Your pics turned out great Rob!

Now where are the pics Smarbrit took???
Old 04-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #36
smarbrit

I waited long enough for you both to share...lol Your pics are way better than mine....

I did load them onto my ipad last night, but that's as far as I got. Will get them posted tonight, I think mine are blurry from shivering....
Old 04-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #37
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
Your pics turned out great Rob!

Now where are the pics Smarbrit took???
+1, both of you took great pictures!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #38
fshog

Drives: 2011 RS/2SS
Nice Pics of the hotel and Cameron Falls!! The drive up to Cameron Lake is a fun one with twisty roads, but the road itself is in rough shape.....at least the last time I took it a couple of years ago. Used to go to Waterton every summer as a kid....love it!!
fshog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
Robd
Robs SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
+1, both of you took great pictures!
Thanks guys . U gotta like photo editing software helps me look like I know how to use a camera
Old 04-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #40
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
great pics. love the mountains. thanks for sharing

gramps
Old 04-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #41
smarbrit

Ahh, I see what you did Rob.....my fave pic is your first one. Had to come home and look at mine to see the difference! Great shot. Also the last one in front of the hotel looks like a post card!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #42
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshog View Post
Nice Pics of the hotel and Cameron Falls!! The drive up to Cameron Lake is a fun one with twisty roads, but the road itself is in rough shape.....at least the last time I took it a couple of years ago. Used to go to Waterton every summer as a kid....love it!!
That is a fun road, John. I was eyeing it up, but Rob without snow tires...did not want to chance it. The road wasn't too bad last year if I remember right. And the road to Red Rock Canyon was closed.