Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #15
RickyTheStorm

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS,04 Colorado,06 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Congrats! Now, when you say $40K...and fully loaded...does that include a sunroof and NAV?

Did you order it yet? Or are you just "in line" to order? I'm only asking because you have a contract for a fully loaded SS and you don't want to spend more than $40K...what if what you ordered is more than $40K?

A fully loaded SS with all of the bells and whistles will PROBABLY be a tad more than $40K (This is including EVERY option).
I am in line to Order, I haven't actually picked options yet - as for NAV - from what I understand they are not offering NAV except through OnStar. Sunroof, thats affirmative. My list is as follows:

SS w/RS - Automatic
Aqua Blue Metallic - White Stripes
Jet Black Leather Interior (with interior accent package)
Sun Roof
Premium Sound System (BA 245 Watt 9 speaker system)
Remote Start

That is all I want and is pretty much fully loaded. My guess - less than 40k.
RickyTheStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #16
DILLIGAF

Drives: 2023 ZL1 M6 Rapid Blue
Im waiting for a convertible, as i just purchased a Hummer H3 and will be paying on it for the next 5 years or less. I wont be buying the Camaro until I can get my GMS price and have a nice down payment. by the time I am ready they will be out for a few years and i will know exactly what options i want.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #17
TonytheTiger

Drives: 1999 camaro rs
awsome!!
TonytheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #18
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
I got my deposit down today too... Look for my Ebay auction this weekend.

Kidding! I am waiting to touch the car. I want to see colors in person.
Congratulations to everyone else though. I don't know how you can sleep at night. I can barely wait now and I don't even have a deposit yet.
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #19
65bus

Drives: 92 Z28, 72 Chevy truck, 65 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to 65bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyTheStorm View Post
Either way, I am willing to pay up to $40k on a fully loaded SS so the price doesn't concern me at this point
Does no one remember them saying it was going to be priced with the mustang not like the Challenger or am i wrong because if its going to be mid to upper 30's ill have to consider other options like the g8
65bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #20
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
Im waiting for a convertible, as i just purchased a Hummer H3 and will be paying on it for the next 5 years or less. I wont be buying the Camaro until I can get my GMS price and have a nice down payment. by the time I am ready they will be out for a few years and i will know exactly what options i want.

Welcome to the club!

I'm still trying to figure out where these reviewers get off saying these things are dog slow. Sure, they're not as quick as a Camaro but quick enough to not be annoying... and switching between a 2000 SS and another vehicle should accentuate any "slowness". I don't find it bad at all!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote