Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #113
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Mines not, thank GOD!!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #114
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Yea she's running the Camaro Unlimited page on facebook. Our local page banned her form posting her wears on our page.
I had no idea she was the Admin/Creator of the Camaro Unlimited page and she had one of her cronies ask me why I wanted to be admitted to the page. I have some dialog that I shared with Angie that you would really be interested in. Nikki tries to be slick but as I tell people all the time, "Slick is when you don't see it coming." I told her from the get go who and what I was and even though she provided me with pretty shytty material, she did clean it up. I still didn't like it but she did clean it up. I'd never do business with her again or recommend her to anyone for anything.
Angie can post the PM's that I got from Michelle if she wishes, I don't mind or care and I've since gotten once last PM from Michelle stating she was stepping down as an Admin for Camaro Unlimited because Nikki used her in her contacting me about my intentions which were purely and strictly innocent!

From the Facebook PM:

Michele Scott Dubiel
Hi Joe... I thought a lot about this situation yesterday and I just wanted you to know that I have asked to be removed from Camaros Unlimited as an admin. I know I don't owe you an explanation but I wanted people to realize that my apology was sincere and I meant what I said. If I stay in CU as an admin I would lose more credibility because people would think I am taking Nikki's side. Which isn't the case. I believed a "friend" over everyone else. I put my name and my credibility on the line for this nonsense. I should have known I was being used in all of this but I guess I turned a blind eye to it. I know I apologized a bunch of times but I just wanted to speak from the heart and let everyone know that I made a mistake and I own up to it. I am sorry that everyone is going thru all of this nonsense. I don't think it's right and I hope it gets resolved for everyone. I had nothing to do with the show boards and I am happy about that. 99% of the people that bought show boards I don't know but I do wish them all well. I am probably deactivating my account tonight because I just don't want to be in the middle of this anymore. I don't want to upset anyone. I upset Angie and have apologized to her. I have seen my name posted on some of the other camaro pages but it's by people I don't know and I have never spoken to. Not sure why they are involved or why they are posting anything about me or this situation. I have no issue taking heat on what I've done but I don't want to be blamed for things that people are making up or hearsay info. That's not really fair. I am guilty of my conversation with you and I cannot apologize enough.. I wish you well with the situation and I hope it turns out in your favor. Again.. my sincerest apologies. Take care.
It didn't last long, she's an admin again.

And Nikki blocked me, I can't see her site anymore but its disgraceful that she's still even doing this kinda work. She doesn't know what she's doing. She needs to take my pathetic board down. If anyones friends w me on fb they know how popular my car is on there and locally and shes trying to sell her product using my car. What a loser.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #115
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
It didn't last long, she's an admin again.

And Nikki blocked me, I can't see her site anymore but its disgraceful that she's still even doing this kinda work. She doesn't know what she's doing. She needs to take my pathetic board down. If anyones friends w me on fb they know how popular my car is on there and locally and shes trying to sell her product using my car. What a loser.
Welcome to the world of Nikki. She's still got pics of my car with shitty red clouds behind it in her "portfolio."

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #116
1969to2010
The Man in Black

Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Found her
Old 06-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #117
shegotme2

Drives: Chevy
As of this morning, the word from the Sheriffs office and the city clerk where Nikki supposedly lives in has no record of her. No business license, no DBA, no tax records, nothing. Other than her name, if anyone has any contact info they could share I would appreciate it. Im not stopping till I find her
shegotme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #118
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegotme2 View Post
As of this morning, the word from the Sheriffs office and the city clerk where Nikki supposedly lives in has no record of her. No business license, no DBA, no tax records, nothing. Other than her name, if anyone has any contact info they could share I would appreciate it. Im not stopping till I find her
She has several different addresses. Where are you looking?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #119
shegotme2

Drives: Chevy
I have a few email addresses but no physical address
shegotme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #120
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

I have one. Let me get ahold of my friend and knows and I'll pm you
Old 06-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #121
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Email from Paypal,they recovered my $, refund coming.

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #122
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
Email from Paypal,they recovered my $, refund coming.
Good. Congrats!

Tags
wah