Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
kellyjrt

Drives: 2010 CAMARO ABM 2LT
How Many Aqua Blues?

Now that Aqua Blue is going to be a rare color around the streets pretty soon we were wondering how many were in the Dallas/Ft Worth area? It would be nice to get a head count for our area. So any of you members who want to check in and give your city location we can see how rare ours will truly be soon. Tell us what you got EX: SS, LT, LS and when your checking in if you want to post your favorite picture please do so. We will get ours on also.
Looking forward to the list
Old 11-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
Skyblu

Drives: 2010 Aqua blue 2SS/RS M6
I live in New Smyrna Beach Florida about 20 miles from Daytona. I have a SS/RS M6 ABM With Black leather interior, 20" Polished Alum Rims NO Sunroof , ground effects or stripes.
Skyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #3
kellyjrt

WE also know there's gonna be about a total of 2000 ABM's. this thread could get pretty big and everyone checks in from there city's and states. Put your production number down also. Maybe we can find who got the first one and who gets the last one. Number 51876

Last edited by kellyjrt; 11-12-2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: added change
kellyjrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
Chrisrp454

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS M6, 98Z28 M6
There are 2 in Granbury, and I commute to fort worth so ya could see mine there.
2SS/RS M6
Added Black Bumble Bee stripes, and camaro flags under the CAMARO on the fenders.

Ordered 5/23/2009
3400 with TPW of 08/03/09
3800 8/11/2009
Arrived 8/21/2009 2SS/RS/Aqua Blue/Grey Interior
Chrisrp454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
camaroincarolina

Drives: 1SS Aqua Blue Metallic
Mine's 9119. I'm in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I have a 1SS M6 ABM. Venom has a 2SS/RS ABM here, too.
camaroincarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Baton Rouge, LA. 2SS/RS ABM, L99, polished 20's, beige interior. There is also a 2LT/RS here as well, it was my original order, but I changed to the 2SS. And there is one more in the Feliciana Parish region.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #7
kellyjrt

Ours is a 2LT, in Wylie, polished 19"s with a magnaflow exhaust system. Pics later> so far I think we are the only ABM in our immediate city. I guessing there is about 7 to 10 in the total dallas/ft worth area. right now. Beige INterior also, just a beautiful color combination in leather.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #8
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
According the the "SQUIRREL" and considering all trim levels, there have been only 264 ABM's sent to TEXAS, which is about 1/10th of the US production (2505).

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 11-12-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
kellyjrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
According the the "SQUIRREL" and considering all trim levels, there have been only 264 ABM's sent to TEXAS, which is about 1/10th of the US production.
Wow, is that number accurate enough to take to the bank (wife). She is picky about things like that. If so, we can break it down by cities etc. even more. Good stuff, Sir, thanks for putting the information on board for everyone.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjrt View Post
Wow, is that number accurate enough to take to the bank (wife). She is picky about things like that. If so, we can break it down by cities etc. even more. Good stuff, Sir, thanks for putting the information on board for everyone.
I don't know how accurate it is FOR SURE, but EVERYONE here on the site has access to it right here http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/ Its the best info WE have, so it should be good enough for the BANK. and if she disputes it, jsut take her to the link and say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!" lol

once I found this page on our site, and once my car was produced. I check back every now and then just to see how "extra special" my car is. There were roughly 36,000 produced for the U.S. when I forst went, now its up to over 51,000 in the data base.

IF you have not used the squirrel before, there is a trick to using it. You need to select each filter "ONE AT A TIME" and allow it to gennerate the number, then go on the the next one, and it will work just fine. IF you try to put in more than one filter at a time, it will time out on you and you will have to start all over again, by leaving the page and reloading it from the start.

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 11-12-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
dduncan13

Drives: 2010 ABM RS with white stripes
I live in West Tennessee near Jackson and Memphis and have an ABM 1LT with beige interior, 20"s polished, white racing stripes, sunroof, and few other things. Bout to add an exhaust if i can find one i like. (Need Help to decide if anyone has ideas) I dont know if anyone else has this color in west tn. Might be wrong but dealerships dont seem to have sold this color locally they said.
dduncan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #12
kellyjrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
I don't know how accurate it is FOR SURE, but EVERYONE here on the site has access to it right here http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/ Its the best info WE have, so it should be good enough for the BANK. and if she disputes it, jsut take her to the link and say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!" lol

once I found this page on our site, and once my car was produced. I check back every now and then just to see how "extra special" my car is. There were roughly 36,000 produced for the U.S. when I forst went, now its up to over 51,000 in the data base.

IF you have not used the squirrel before, there is a trick to using it. You need to select each filter "ONE AT A TIME" and allow it to gennerate the number, then go on the the next one, and it will work just fine. IF you try to put in more than one filter at a time, it will time out on you and you will have to start all over again, by leaving the page and reloading it from the start.
aOk, I will go take a peek at this and start my research. Thanks again, I just got to make sure we don't run over anymore squirrels if were out on the road traveling..keep those post coming in you ABM owners. Who will get the last one, I gotta know?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #13
kellyjrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dduncan13 View Post
I live in West Tennessee near Jackson and Memphis and have an ABM 1LT with beige interior, 20"s polished, white racing stripes, sunroof, and few other things. Bout to add an exhaust if i can find one i like. (Need Help to decide if anyone has ideas) I dont know if anyone else has this color in west tn. Might be wrong but dealerships dont seem to have sold this color locally they said.
I have a thread somewhere in here were you can listen to the exhaust I added both outside after install and cabin sound inside..you might like it. It's a magnaflow custom job..
Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #14
phantomcam

Drives: ABM 2LT 6M
I have a 2LT ABM. The dealership (Gearhart Chevy) said they only sold two of that color, mine and someone besides me has who has 2SS/RS ABM in the next town over. I have not seen that car yet. Eventually I'll change the Avatar on the left to reflect our new Camaro. That was a picture of a 1976 Cam - may it rest in pieces!
phantomcam is offline   Reply With Quote