Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #29
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
I will buy some Pedders products if someone can answer this question:

What kind of bear is best?

The black bear.
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #30
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
The black bear.

FACT.

Bears eat BEETS.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Also BOO. No BREAK for my BRAKELINE.

Lastly.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #31
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
FACT.

Bears eat BEETS.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Also BOO. No BREAK for my BRAKELINE.

Lastly.

Oh that's funny. Michael!
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #32
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
FACT.

They were playing the Lovie Bears in that photo. They are still my Bears but they will never be the BEARS under Lovie. He is a good christian man, but not the right man for the job IMO. We need a less loveble guy in charge to be the BEARS again.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #33
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
They were playing the Lovie Bears in that photo. They are still my Bears but they will never be the BEARS under Lovie. He is a good christian man, but not the right man for the job IMO. We need a less loveble guy in charge to be the BEARS again.
If you ever get bored YouTube reaction to Brett Favre pick in NFC championship. What's worse than having no V6 SS brakelines? Knowing your destiny and still in shock when it comes true. Oh well will add that brakeline loot to my coilover savings fund
Old 08-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #34
JusticePete

Quote:
If you ever get bored YouTube reaction to Brett Favre pick in NFC championship. What's worse than having no V6 SS brakelines? Knowing your destiny and still in shock when it comes true. Oh well will add that brakeline loot to my coilover savings fund
Fair enough. I'll look into the six lines.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM   #35
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Fair enough. I'll look into the six lines.
Make some and you will have a captive audience. See our Harris Hill event, note the large number ov V6s and the FACT that better lines = better braking. Along with coilovers. Bracers. Bushings. Man it never ends

Aw heck just cause your looking into it I will show everyone what it is like to be a Vikings fan.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #36
JusticePete

Quote:
Make some and you will have a captive audience. See our Harris Hill event, note the large number ov V6s and the FACT that better lines = better braking. Along with coilovers. Bracers. Bushings. Man it never ends

Aw heck just cause your looking into it I will show everyone what it is like to be a Vikings fan.

It could be worse. You team could be coached by Lovie
Old 09-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Let's get back to coilover facts. In response to another thread about "Camaro Coilover Comparison Facts", I would like hear the facts regarding two different coilovers with respect to camber adjustment.

How much negative camber can you get with the Pfadt coil overs if the Camaro was lowered either 1" or 1.5" without the camber plates? I doubt I will ever need more than -2 degree of camber up front(?).

How much negative camber can you get with the Pedders coil overs with the 10mm slotted clevis? Is there any downside to such a drastic change to the steering geometry?
Vengeance Kaotik Cam, C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter+2012LS3VERT bushing, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter. Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms, Pegasus Solid Subframe. Pedders ZL1 barz, radius arm & steering rack bushings. BMR adjustable toe-rods. Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace. ZL1 GMPP Driveline Upgrade. TurnOne P/S pump. CTS-V 6 pistons.
447 HP @ 6180 RPM / 418 TQ @ 5100 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #38
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
Let's get back to coilover facts. In response to another thread about "Camaro Coilover Comparison Facts", I would like hear the facts regarding two different coilovers with respect to camber adjustment.

How much negative camber can you get with the Pfadt coil overs if the Camaro was lowered either 1" or 1.5" without the camber plates? I doubt I will ever need more than -2 degree of camber up front(?).

How much negative camber can you get with the Pedders coil overs with the 10mm slotted clevis? Is there any downside to such a drastic change to the steering geometry?
-1.5 is available on the OE struts front and by eccentric in the rear in bone stock configuration. I have my front cambers set to -2.3 with my Pedders coilovers.