Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 02-21-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Procrastination FTW!!!

So today's plan was to sort through boxes at my old apartment to figure out what I'd move to my new house. It's still rented through this month and next month...but I want to get most of my stuff out by the end of this month.

There was a demonstration of removing and reinstalling a wiring harness on a 2nd gen Camaro at one of the PNWCC's members garage this morning, which I figured I'd check out. I wanted to see his garage which is amazing. Anyways, I stop by for an hour or so to watch before I had planned on heading to work on sorting.

It's sunny. It's beautiful. It's driving weather.

So, I just got home from driving to Grand Coulee Dam and back, lol. Drew a crowd in Ephrata when I filled up for gas, all asking questions about the car.

I'm convinced I'm never going to do anything productive on weekends as long as I have this car....
Old 02-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Don's place is great you should see the cabin up on hiway 2 lol OMG its so great to have members like that in our club.

I couldnt make it since dan had was on base this weekend. had planned on cleaning up the place but things changed lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote