Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 01-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #15
LStick

Drives: 2021 Shadow Gray 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
DETAILS!!!!! ???

Front Office / Stadium Operations with the Cleveland Browns for 16 seasons.

I keep the place running year round. Heat-air-electric-life safety-plumbing

Best job in town.
LStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #16
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LStick View Post
Front Office / Stadium Operations with the Cleveland Browns for 16 seasons.

I keep the place running year round. Heat-air-electric-life safety-plumbing

Best job in town.
Dude thats bassery!!!
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:01 PM   #17
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
First game I went to was at Foxboro Stadium - I saw the Panthers beat the Patriots in their inaugural season.

I started out more a college fan - the 90's Gators with Danny Wuerffel, Ike Hilliard, Jacquez Green, and of course, the old ball coach, Steve Spurrier.

Started paying attention to the NFL in 96 with the Ravens, but wasn't in LOVE at the time. A fan for sure, but not in love.

Finally fell for it in college, when I went to school in Maryland and started going to games with my uncle regularly. The tailgating, the "asshole" chants, this one chick who flashed the section in 20 degree weather - all made it great. If only we didn't have Kyle Boller then...
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:02 PM   #18
LStick

Drives: 2021 Shadow Gray 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Dude thats bassery!!!
Thanks !
LStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:30 AM   #19
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I was born in 1963, and my first memories of football were going to the Rose Bowl parade. Being a UCLA fan, the hated rival USC seemed to go to the Rose bowl a lot. UCLA was better at basketball though.

The NFL wasn't as huge as it is these days. It may have been different with some of the classic teams like the Bears, Packers, etc... however in L.A., no one really cared about the Rams. So, you kind of got games of the week. So as a young kid, I found myself liking winning teams like the Dolphins with Czonka (Still one of my favorite players of all time) and Steelers. Still, I really wasn't a true fan of the NFL. Most of my attention was on college football at the time.

It really wasn't until I started playing in high school that I started paying attention to pro football. I had just moved up to Washington state, and for some reason the Seahawks were a fun team to watch even though they lost often. I loved watching Largent & Zorn work wonders. They won their fair share of games, yet never could really work their way though the playoffs.

I've followed the Seahawks since that time and have loved every moment of it. Except for that whole Ken Behring incident. He can sit & spin on one of the goal posts for all I'm concerned.