Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #99
Stealth6

Drives: '17 GT350
пизде́ц!

Привет из Бостона.... отличное видео!!!

Stealth6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #100
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Tax based on displacement?! Damn environmentalist terrorism!! Welcome to the club... Enjoy the ride and thanks for sharing the vid.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #101
2Sultan

Drives: Audi/chevy camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Tax based on displacement?! Damn environmentalist terrorism!! Welcome to the club... Enjoy the ride and thanks for sharing the vid.
yeah, the bigger engine-the bi bigger fees

thanx)
2Sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #102
2Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth6 View Post
Привет из Бостона.... отличное видео!!!

привет) спасибо!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #103
upflying

Drives: '86 Monte Carlo SS
Quote:
You do know we Americans also have a displacement tax, it is called the "gas guzzler tax".
upflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #104
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by upflying View Post
You do know we Americans also have a displacement tax, it is called the "gas guzzler tax".
Quote:
we Americans
... one of those people no doubt!

No one with an LT is paying a gas guller tax .... yet. Did you see his math? Did you see that it added over 25K in us dollars to the price of the car?! That is extortion is any country in any language.

Damn tree huggers!!

Again 2Sultan, congratz on the car. You must really love it to pay SUCH a premium.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #105
abaucom21

Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1966 TBird conv.
Great video! Spent 10 days in St. Petersburg in 2001 and loved the visit. You sure have me beat on the price you paid. I thought the $3,500 MSRP price bump (plus higher taxes and delivery charge) they charge us in Canada was high considering the Camaro is made in Canada.
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #106
2Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by upflying View Post
In Russia car taxes are huge. If you want to buy a car abroad, you should pay toll fee, as I said, 5.5 euro for a cubic cm of the engine( for the new car) , so V6 camaro cost me 5.5 x 3600, plus the price of the car plus shipping etc) after that, once a year I must pay car tax. Car tax depend of HOW MUCH HorsePower THE CAR HAVE, thi is the stupidest thing EVER. In my case I should pay 4.8$ per each horsepower, so 4.8 X 323 = 1550 dollars. So I must pay 1550 dollars pnce a year EVery year of owning a car...some taxes are includen in the price of the gas also.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #107
2Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaucom21 View Post
Great video! Spent 10 days in St. Petersburg in 2001 and loved the visit. You sure have me beat on the price you paid. I thought the $3,500 MSRP price bump (plus higher taxes and delivery charge) they charge us in Canada was high considering the Camaro is made in Canada.
You should come to Saint P again, now it is much much better)

Yes, the car looks expensive , if you know the price in the USA, but all the cars in russia costs more, so its ok)
Old 10-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #108
2Sultan

Quote:
... one of those people no doubt!

No one with an LT is paying a gas guller tax .... yet. Did you see his math? Did you see that it added over 25K in us dollars to the price of the car?! That is extortion is any country in any language.

Damn tree huggers!!

Again 2Sultan, congratz on the car. You must really love it to pay SUCH a premium.
Thanx) it seems overpriced, but al the cars in Russia are overpriced,so it ok )
Old 10-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #109
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I only had a quick minute this morning to check out this thread & respond, as I needed to get ready for work. I had a chance to read through the whole thread at my lunch break. It is so cool that Russian Camaro owners feel the same comradare as we do here in the US. It is crazy all the taxes & fees you have to pay but nice that you love the Camaro so much that it feels worth it to you. It is also nice to have our little corner of the internet become a place for people from all over the world to talk & share our love of these great cars. I love that you are able to do all those cool moves (in the video) in your 2LT. One of these days I will have to try that!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #110
2Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I only had a quick minute this morning to check out this thread & respond, as I needed to get ready for work. I had a chance to read through the whole thread at my lunch break. It is so cool that Russian Camaro owners feel the same comradare as we do here in the US. It is crazy all the taxes & fees you have to pay but nice that you love the Camaro so much that it feels worth it to you. It is also nice to have our little corner of the internet become a place for people from all over the world to talk & share our love of these great cars. I love that you are able to do all those cool moves (in the video) in your 2LT. One of these days I will have to try that!
Its really nice to hear that! In russia we have like a little family of camaro owner, coz the are few cars here, and its really nice, that you got this BIG family, and we are part of it, here in Russia!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #111
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
I'm joining late - but welcome to the club! I thought your video was really well done - the editing & camera work was excellent.
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #112
2Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp2LT View Post
I'm joining late - but welcome to the club! I thought your video was really well done - the editing & camera work was excellent.
thanx! but its so far away from ''exellent'')