Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 02-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Drives: 2010 Transformers 2SS/RS
498 RWHP

Just want to give a BIG thanks to Tim at TandT Performance for taking care of my camaro over the week and Ed Hutchings for a great tune. Car ran smooth all the way back home. Tim also installed the vertical door kit, it looks good and functions great. Once the car is cleaned up from the road grime, I will post some pix.
2010 BumbleBee 2SS/RS Stainless Works headers 1 7/8, Roto-Fab CAI, Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust with X-pipe, Ported and polished Mast Motorsports LS3 heads, ported and polished TB, LSXR FAST 102 intake ported to match heads, CAM and Tuned by T&T Performance 498RWHP 468RWTQ still getting 24mpg hwy VDI vertical doors installed by T&T Performance
smkeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Saw yours up on the lift the other day and asked Tim what the liscence plate stood for. He said "masterbee" which quickly digressed to masterbate and left us with a good laugh. Glad it all worked out and he got your car outta there so he has room to work on mine!
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
Saw yours up on the lift the other day and asked Tim what the liscence plate stood for. He said "masterbee" which quickly digressed to masterbate and left us with a good laugh. Glad it all worked out and he got your car outta there so he has room to work on mine!
For any one that is wondering the plate reads MNSTRBE if I wanted it to read MASTRB8 I would have put it on there. Being its a M6 I would need a third hand to make that plate true. Glad I could provide a good laugh for you guys. Were you getting the coil overs?
2010 BumbleBee 2SS/RS Stainless Works headers 1 7/8, Roto-Fab CAI, Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust with X-pipe, Ported and polished Mast Motorsports LS3 heads, ported and polished TB, LSXR FAST 102 intake ported to match heads, CAM and Tuned by T&T Performance 498RWHP 468RWTQ still getting 24mpg hwy VDI vertical doors installed by T&T Performance
Old 02-16-2013, 06:28 AM   #4
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkeeling View Post
For any one that is wondering the plate reads MNSTRBE if I wanted it to read MASTRB8 I would have put it on there. Being its a M6 I would need a third hand to make that plate true. Glad I could provide a good laugh for you guys. Were you getting the coil overs?

MNSTRBE I would had though it meant MonsterBee.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkeeling View Post
Haha a third hand would never be a bad things. I got my coilovers last summer. I dropped mine off to see what Tim could do with my rideskinz bumper and a few smaller things
Old 02-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #6
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
How much for vertical doors?
KKreme15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #7
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKreme15 View Post
How much for vertical doors?
Nowhere should be more than 2k for kit and install. Call up Tim and I'm sure he can give you a solid deal.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #8
tandtperformance

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2011 PACE CAR 2012 ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to tandtperformance
I am glad your fuel mileage was 21 to 22 mpg after all the work we done and hp gains let me know when you plan on bring the sub up for the ls3 swap we should have cam and lifters in by the end of the week to start putting engine together
tandtperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #9
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Took the camaro out of a long drive from Flint Hill, VA (22627) to the eastern shore, a roughly 255mi drive. I averaged 24mpg. I shifted a between 2000-2200 rpms. I ran with cruise control on for parts and other parts I couldn't. This is mostly highway driving with a small amount of city. There were a few pockets of construction that slowed me down. I tried to stay at 75 for most of the time. Once over on the shore were the speed limit stays at 55 I tried to stay at 65. On the way back heavier traffic, same day so same temps roughly, I averaged 23mpg and had slightly more in city travel along with more heavy footed driving as I ran into a crowd of challengers at an ice cream parlor and a car of teenagers wanting me to show the car off. Once I can in the dyno I will add it to the thread. Talking 498RWHP 468RWTQ still making 24mpg!!!

BIG Thanks Tim at T&T Performance the great install and help on parts and Ed Hutchings for the excellent tune.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #10
LWM

Drives: #54 ZL 550 CGM Camaro 2SS/RS,GIF
Way to go smkeeling! Great post! No one ever believes the mpg we get with these beasts! I routinely achieve over 24 mpg under similar circumstances....but hard to convince anyone!!
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
96MrBass

Drives: GM
Nice build what are the cam specs?
Roto- Fab Cai, SLP 1 3/4" headers, 3"X pipe, LM2 cat back, Comp Cam & AI Heads, SLP UP, RPM Tuned, GPI Intake, Vmax TB, ADM Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Gforce driveshaft, Braille 21#, Elite Catch Can, Pfadt Tie Rods, Diff Bushings and Trailing arms, Eibach spings & sways, BMR cradle bushings, Nt555r's.
96MrBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #12
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Updated my signature with all upgrades to the engine. The cam specs are in the car, next time I go out I will try to remember to get them.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #13
SerenitySS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 Rally Yellow
Looks awesome! I want Vert doors. But then again, there are a lot of things I still want to add