Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 09-27-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
delphigto

Drives: 14 1le
Who has the best price on agp tt

Just as said who has the best price on a agp tt kit. It's for a 14 1le. I also have a set on 72lb injectors left over from another build I can use if that helps the price. If anyone was a able to get a deal pm me or if sponsors could. I will be installing myself.
Thanks,
Derrick
10 2ss ERL 427 530 rwhp sold
14 1ss 1le
delphigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
Levischilz

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
prices are set for all vendors as far as I know. You can call around when I priced they were the same.

Call matt at FSP he can do tuner and bap or w/e
Levischilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
SGDM

Drives: 2016 2SS
Call ADM, FSP, or AGP.

Who Dares...Wins
SGDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
JRE, CPR, CMS, or the shop of your choice and tell them to call AGP to get setup as a dealer. I know AGP is in the dealer network building stages and looking for good dealers.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
Unavowed

Drives: Twin turbo G8 GXP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levischilz View Post
prices are set for all vendors as far as I know. You can call around when I priced they were the same.

Call matt at FSP he can do tuner and bap or w/e
Dealers may all pay the same from AGP, but then dealers can sell for whatever they want. Otherwise you have price fixing. Typically there is an "MSRP" that nobody really pays, and then there is market value / supply and demand / open market, etc.
Unavowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #6
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
Dealers may all pay the same from AGP, but then dealers can sell for whatever they want. Otherwise you have price fixing. Typically there is an "MSRP" that nobody really pays, and then there is market value / supply and demand / open market, etc.
You cant beat this kit for the price so why try to take the profit out of it.In my personal opinion it is way to cheap for what you get.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
delphigto

Drives: 14 1le
I've never paid retail for anything. There is always a dealer that is willing to undercut another to get the sale.
10 2ss ERL 427 530 rwhp sold
14 1ss 1le
delphigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #8
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Wow

Once you find that dealer please post the price you payed as well as the name of said company.We true dealers have a contract that we must follow or
we loose the ability to sell that manufacturers products.It is not called price fixing,more like making a fair profit.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
AGP Turbo

Drives: All things Turbocharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphigto View Post
I've never paid retail for anything. There is always a dealer that is willing to undercut another to get the sale.
The turbo kit has not been fully released yet and is only available at a pre-release discounted price. What you really need to decide is who you would like to support you after the sale of the kit. If you have a local or favorite dealer whom you worked with before, they might be the best choice for you. If you would like factory support then give us a call directly. Our dealer network is really there for customer support, we don't have any dealers just looking to make a quick easy buck pushing a box.
AGP Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
You cant beat this kit for the price so why try to take the profit out of it.In my personal opinion it is way to cheap for what you get.
DOUBLE
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #11
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
DOUBLE

Guess I'll have to follow along with TRIPLE !!!

Yes there is not much margin in the kit at the pre-sale prices, and we are all regulated by mandatory pricing. Anyone violating the pricing will not be receiving or drop-shipping kits so take your chances on those that sell under MAP that the kit does not ship.

As AGP said, pick who in the dealer network you want to deal with. The dealers with AGP are just not some random shops that have a Tax ID, they have been selected per demographic. As you can see ADM = Texas & Surrounding, JRE = Northeast, FSP = Southeast, CPR is in Southwest... And then of course the other dealers (Not trying to disclude anyone just making an example).
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
Like they said, pick who you want service/support from. Pick the place that you feel comfortable with. All the dealer shops are known for top notch service/support. Some even let you text them at all hours and bug them about stuff.

As AGP stated, the price is only going up. Buying right now is probably the best time to get $1000+ off a kit.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #13
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Like they said, pick who you want service/support from. Pick the place that you feel comfortable with. All the dealer shops are known for top notch service/support. Some even let you text them at all hours and bug them about stuff.
Where is my rolls eyes emiticon.

Quote:
As AGP stated, the price is only going up.
The pricing is really nice right now.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote