Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Happy Thanksgiving from the North West

Greetings to all the Camaro5 members out there. We got lucky yesterday and were blessed with a sunny day. Imagine that.....a sunny day the day after Thanksgiving in Western WA. So we saddled up the Camaro and took a road trip to the Coast. We visited our old favorite Lake Crescent. Then up into the Sol Duc valley until the road debris got so bad we had to turn around (most roads in Olympic Nt park are closed due to downed trees and slides this time of year). Before we got into Forks I turned right on SR119 and headed to Rialto Beach. If you have read the Twilight books you will know this is where part of the story takes place.

Oh did I mention my wife was a professional photographer? She got some stunning photos along the way. She had been complaining that she had lost her "photomojo". But, I think since we got the Camaro it's returned. Anyways it was cold and crowded (because ofthe twilight books/movies. Normally this time of year we are the only ones on the beach). but, Oh So beautiful. Well worth the drive anytime of the year. I always leave with a calm, clear mind as if I had just purged all the bad stuff from it. However I was looking forward to the heated leather seats when we got back on the road. I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place. Can't wait to get back on the road again. And for some more photogenic fun with the Camaro! Enjoy your holiday everybody.
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
lol I know where Forks is & the beaches, Matter of fact you guys most likely drove either by our old place if you went down by the old airport or by one of the places I worked at if you went via Three rivers resorts lol.

Use to go up to cresent lake all the time, Need to take the kids up there & show them the sights this summer.

Yes the weather was nice yesterday & its even pretty nice today

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote