Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
Calling All Audio Guru

I have a problem in my blazer with my system and i have no diea what it is. Last week or so i was driving then i heard a pop in all the speakers but they didnt blow they all work and im getting a feed back from the distibutor like a whining noice and also the subs arnt playing they just move randomly. I pluged my BB into a 3.5mm to rca cord and the speakers play fine through that but the subs still do not play im thinking that might be the amp idk, tell me what you think and with the speakers im hoping i just need better rca's more insulated i hope its not mt deck becuase its a in dash dvd player and its not cheap so please tell me what you think it could be and how i could fix it thanks.
I would kill for a gale banks diesel powered camaro. I would have so much torque and power that whenever I go to parades I would be physically able to throw torque out the window like candy for the kids.
Sizzox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #2
Just a Skidmark
original senior member

Drives: 1993 s10 tahoe 4.3L v6 tbi
a wire might be loose (bad sodering)

or if you have controls for it ( mid, low, high, etc)
they are set to high.

do you only get the feedback when you are playing music loud?
Just a Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
cabling.

search every inch for a worn area of insulation.

That's Step 1.