Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Wanting 20" REAR Polished wheels?, LOOK HERE!!

Like so many others, I went looking for some Polished 20" REARS so I could run the same wheel/tires on all 4 corners. I found a sellers on ebay selling the rears as singles (each), they are NEW, and he had the "MAKE AN OFFER" available to the listing........I looked at the listing real close and noticed that he had the offset wrong, it had 20 mm. I wrote him and told him the listing was wrong and he even had a picture of the part number and it clearly shows 40. I told him I was real interested in buying a pair. After a few minutes, he came back and thanked me for helping him and he went right in and updated his listing. He also told me when I was ready to buy any wheels, he would give me a discount.......so I went in and placed a "MAKE AN OFFER" bid and he acepted the bid and then he took off the shipping, saved me a total of $160. $500 for 2 NEW 20" polished wheels isn't to bad. his user name is ezbuy247 and the item number is 160378278858. I told him about Camaro5 and to be on the look out for us. SO, if you buy any from him, in the message box, tell him you were sent by Sir Nuke and Camaro5 and he will certainly do you right.

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 11-18-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Are you wanting 20" REAR Polished wheels? LOOK HERE!!

Like so many others, I went looking for some Polished 20" REARS so I could run the same wheel/tires on all 4 corners. I found a sellers on ebay selling the rears as singles (each), they are NEW, and he had the "MAKE AN OFFER" available to the listing........I looked at the listing real close and noticed that he had the offset wrong, it had 20 mm. I wrote him and told him the listing was wrong and he even had a picture of the part number and it clearly shows 40. I told him I was real interested in buying a pair. After a few minutes, he came back and thanked me for helping him and he went right in and updated his listing. He also told me when I was ready to buy any wheels, he would give me a discount.......so I went in and placed a "MAKE AN OFFER" bid and he acepted the bid and then he took off the shipping, saved me a total of $160. $500 for 2 NEW 20" polished wheels isn't to bad. his user name is ezbuy247 and the item number is 160378278858. I told him about Camaro5 and to be on the look out for us. SO, if you buy any from him, in the message box, tell him you were sent by Sir Nuke and Camaro5 and he will certainly do you right.

Just wanted to bump it up!
Old 11-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
JoshJ81

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS Black
thanks, I to have been thinking about getting some rears to replace my fronts. when you get it can you take a before and after picture so we can see the difference in width and how it looks on the car? I'm pretty sure the stance will be more aggressive. Good find!

K&N Air Intake System
Muffler Delete
Old 11-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshJ81 View Post
thanks, I to have been thinking about getting some rears to replace my fronts. when you get it can you take a before and after picture so we can see the difference in width and how it looks on the car? I'm pretty sure the stance will be more aggressive. Good find!
Josh, My wheels came TODAY, I am not going to put them on till I get a new set of tires, BUT, a few other members have already got them on theirs, here are some pics of Michael_J's, He got his lowered too, the pics are in post 31. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ls#post1191964 He has been running his for the last 1000 miles with on issues.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
How does the car look with the big tires up front?
Old 11-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
How does the car look with the big tires up front?
you really can't tell the difference, but you will have tires that are the same all the way around. if you want some pictures, look at post #4 I wrote to Josh, and follow the link and look at post 31. Its pics of Michael_Js car and he has the 20"s Rears up front ans has been running them for about 1000 miles.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Are you wanting 20" REAR Polished wheels? LOOK HERE!!

Like so many others, I went looking for some Polished 20" REARS so I could run the same wheel/tires on all 4 corners. I found a sellers on ebay selling the rears as singles (each), they are NEW, and he had the "MAKE AN OFFER" available to the listing........I looked at the listing real close and noticed that he had the offset wrong, it had 20 mm. I wrote him and told him the listing was wrong and he even had a picture of the part number and it clearly shows 40. I told him I was real interested in buying a pair. After a few minutes, he came back and thanked me for helping him and he went right in and updated his listing. He also told me when I was ready to buy any wheels, he would give me a discount.......so I went in and placed a "MAKE AN OFFER" bid and he acepted the bid and then he took off the shipping, saved me a total of $160. $500 for 2 NEW 20" polished wheels isn't to bad. his user name is ezbuy247 and here is a link to the listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D1&viewitem=. I told him about Camaro5 and to be on the look out for us. SO, if you buy any from him, in the message box, tell him you were sent by Sir Nuke and Camaro5 and he will certainly do you right.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
renegadevtwin

Drives: 2010 equinox looking@Camaro
feeler trade polished rears for fronts
Bought these off ebay for my 2010 Equinox. May have clearance problems on the rears don't know yet. They are shipping from the left coast today. They are new takeoffs and the guy is not sure if the sensors are in them. They are the polished 20's. The price was right. I may trade even if they fit the Equinox so i can rotate.
Would like a set of new takeoff fronts plus all shipping and $200 bucks.
I know a lot of you are putting the rears on the fronts so shoot a comment if I am off base or your interested
Old 11-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadevtwin View Post
feeler trade polished rears for fronts
Bought these off ebay for my 2010 Equinox. May have clearance problems on the rears don't know yet. They are shipping from the left coast today. They are new takeoffs and the guy is not sure if the sensors are in them. They are the polished 20's. The price was right. I may trade even if they fit the Equinox so i can rotate.
Would like a set of new takeoff fronts plus all shipping and $200 bucks.
I know a lot of you are putting the rears on the fronts so shoot a comment if I am off base or your interested
you already started your own thread.......so don't try to jack someone elses.

Closed Thread