Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 05-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #295
DeSoulja2185
The One, The Only

Drives: 2006 Jaguar X-Type
Cool Thanks for the welcome!

I've been browsing this forum for a couple of years now, basically since the day I came across the first New Camaro Concept pictures and have been a faithful visitor DAILY, looking and learning about the new Camaro. Since seeing the first shot, I've LOVED this car and will own one. To see a picture or to hear some news... basically I feel like this when some new information is posted, heard or anything.... Overall you guys are great, and now that I'm a registered member, I will be engaging in the forum more often.. I too am in the countdown with you guys... This will be my first American car purchase (I've purchased ALL foreign cars, never been a fan of an American car until NOW) but I'm sure this one will not be one to regret... so... as it stands... ALL THE WAY!
DeSoulja2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #296
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bill View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I have a 1967 RS clone . Must say it is very nice and am proud of it. Some guys hunt, some fish, I have my Camaro. Cheers!
welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtm11 View Post
tnx DGthe3 and TAG UR IT I appreciate for welcoming me guys.
You bet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSoulja2185 View Post
I've been browsing this forum for a couple of years now, basically since the day I came across the first New Camaro Concept pictures and have been a faithful visitor DAILY, looking and learning about the new Camaro. Since seeing the first shot, I've LOVED this car and will own one. To see a picture or to hear some news... basically I feel like this when some new information is posted, heard or anything.... Overall you guys are great, and now that I'm a registered member, I will be engaging in the forum more often.. I too am in the countdown with you guys... This will be my first American car purchase (I've purchased ALL foreign cars, never been a fan of an American car until NOW) but I'm sure this one will not be one to regret... so... as it stands... ALL THE WAY!
Visiting for two years and never joined!?!?! BAHHH!!! Welcome to the site...officially.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #297
svgwpb

Drives: 2006 audi a4
Hi, i just wanted to introduce myself i live in West Palm Beach and since yesterday thanks to this forum, i have decided to wait for the Camaro, right know i own a 2006 audi a4 and meh, big regrets, thankfully its a lease and its done in june, and from then ill just wait for the Camaro......most likely an SS.
svgwpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #298
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
Sup, hows it going ^_^

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #299
svgwpb

Drives: 2006 audi a4
good good, looking at the photos of the Camaro, look at cars like the Challenger, the Camaro and CTS-V all the new 2009 - 10 models is just sweet.
svgwpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:45 PM   #300
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by svgwpb View Post
Hi, i just wanted to introduce myself i live in West Palm Beach and since yesterday thanks to this forum, i have decided to wait for the Camaro, right know i own a 2006 audi a4 and meh, big regrets, thankfully its a lease and its done in june, and from then ill just wait for the Camaro......most likely an SS.
Welcome to the site.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #301
Chogan2200

Drives: 96 Cavalier "Scarlet"
It's amazing to me how one car can bring Chevy enthusiasts of ALL ages together. Me, I'm 23 and I own a 96 Cavalier. Yea, I know it's not much but it's limitations just make me more and more excited about hopefully owning a new 2009 Camaro one day.
Chogan2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #302
Drfreeman

Drives: Monte Carlo
Hello Everyone!!!
Drfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #303
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogan2200 View Post
It's amazing to me how one car can bring Chevy enthusiasts of ALL ages together. Me, I'm 23 and I own a 96 Cavalier. Yea, I know it's not much but it's limitations just make me more and more excited about hopefully owning a new 2009 Camaro one day.
You can probably say the same for all of us. For my money there isn't anything else like it.

Welcome to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drfreeman View Post
Hello Everyone!!!
Hey!

Look forward to seeing you both on the boards!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #304
Zieke
Camaro Deprived

Drives: 78 Camaro, 00 Tahoe, 10 Cobalt
Send a message via MSN to Zieke
Hello everyone, I just joined the other day. I've read a lot of whats on hear. especially the new stuff. Finding this site has saved me from boredom.

Anyways, im 18. i live in Hauser Lake, Idaho. I'm up north. I have been a Camaro enthusiast since birth, the first car i rode in was the 78 Camaro i now drive.
Spent 15 years looking at it sit in front of our shop, then started rebuilding it with my dad.
We just finished the interior at the beginning of May, havent done any body work yet.
im going to install a new Holley 670 carb and new intake, that will finish the engine, atleast for now.

We also have a 67 SS that were going to restore eventually. gotta get some money first though.
I'm a chevy lover, and wont own anything else. EVER!

I have plans to buy the 09 Camaro, going to use my Navy bonus to get it.
V8 manual, dont know what color yet.
Zieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #305
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Quote:
Zieke - From another new comer, welcome. Like you, I have found this site to be extremely informative and entertaining. Make sure you check out http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782. I spent a few hours last night reading the entire 1,800+ posts, and I think I changed my mind about 3-4 times on my final color scheme. Great photoshop work on that thread!
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #306
6 Camaros and counting

Drives: 2001 Ford Lighting
Well, My name is Bobb I live in NJ and Ive been a Camaro nut since I was 15. I bought my first Camaro at 15 a 67 plain jane. Bought a new 85 Berlinetta which I put the flare kit on And a custom hood kinda like the Corvette summer hood built out of the standard aftermarket hood. Then proceded to tilt the front end.I still own a 69 RS/SS bastard that ive made yellow with COMPLETE white interior. Ive been not to happy with the camaros since then, But WOW the new concept got me drooooolin all over again. Im now 40 and ready for a 2010 convert with a SICK motor (anything over 500hp would suffice) and maybe white and orange via the pace car vrsion in 69. Well thats me Bobb from Jersey
6 Camaros and counting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:50 AM   #307
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogan2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drfreeman View Post
Hello Everyone!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zieke View Post
Hello everyone, I just joined the other day. I've read a lot of whats on hear. especially the new stuff. Finding this site has saved me from boredom.

Anyways, im 18. i live in Hauser Lake, Idaho. I'm up north. I have been a Camaro enthusiast since birth, the first car i rode in was the 78 Camaro i now drive.
Spent 15 years looking at it sit in front of our shop, then started rebuilding it with my dad.
We just finished the interior at the beginning of May, havent done any body work yet.
im going to install a new Holley 670 carb and new intake, that will finish the engine, atleast for now.

We also have a 67 SS that were going to restore eventually. gotta get some money first though.
I'm a chevy lover, and wont own anything else. EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWSS View Post
Zieke - From another new comer, welcome. Like you, I have found this site to be extremely informative and entertaining. Make sure you check out http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782. I spent a few hours last night reading the entire 1,800+ posts, and I think I changed my mind about 3-4 times on my final color scheme. Great photoshop work on that thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Camaros and counting View Post
Well, My name is Bobb I live in NJ and Ive been a Camaro nut since I was 15. I bought my first Camaro at 15 a 67 plain jane. Bought a new 85 Berlinetta which I put the flare kit on And a custom hood kinda like the Corvette summer hood built out of the standard aftermarket hood. Then proceded to tilt the front end.I still own a 69 RS/SS bastard that ive made yellow with COMPLETE white interior. Ive been not to happy with the camaros since then, But WOW the new concept got me drooooolin all over again. Im now 40 and ready for a 2010 convert with a SICK motor (anything over 500hp would suffice) and maybe white and orange via the pace car vrsion in 69. Well thats me Bobb from Jersey
Welcome to all of ya'll!!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #308
the_saint

Drives: rusty
hey everyone, been reading the site for over a 1 and a half I finally decided to join..