Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
JC3

Drives: 98 Honda CRV
Camaro on Forza Motorsport 3

Hello fellow Camaro5 users! I just got my Christmas present early! I got the new Xbox 360 S and it came with Forza Motorsport 3 and I found out the 5th Generation Camaro is on the game. Just wanted to let you know so if anyone else is like me and doesn't have a Camaro yet, you can at least play the game to get in some camaro fun. Even thought I have a 55' HD TV nothing will ever compare to driving the real thing. Well Im off to play the game. Add me on xbox live (game masta j)

Disclaimer:
I try to make a joke out of everything. If I have offended you or disrespected you in this post sorry! But really lighten up.
JC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
JC3

Drives: 98 Honda CRV
Camaro VS Mustang

I had to do it

Disclaimer:
I try to make a joke out of everything. If I have offended you or disrespected you in this post sorry! But really lighten up.
JC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I have about ten 5th Gens I have attempted a 5th Gen. Z28 replica (if you will) of what I believe it's going to be and even a Z28 replica after I mod' it how I'd like to. It's about 700 horse and has a lot, but not all chassis and powertrain tuning - strictly what I think I'm going to do to my Z28 when GM finally releases it.

Make sure you check out the Gamertag Sticky to pick up some more friends

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Is that an actual 1/4 mile dragstrip on that game, that looks awesome.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
radz28
Petro-sexual

Word. I'm not seeing too much in the way of graphics were FM3 is any less than GT5. There are other details, but I'm no less a fan of FM3 since GT5s release.

I LOVE FM3.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 12-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I played GT5 at Bestbuy the other day. Not that impressed. Not that it's bad. It's just not much better (if at all) than Forza 3. That and all the little issues makes me want to skip it. I did play some Need for Speed and will say it was really fun. Especially when I did a pit maneuver in my 2010 SS chase car! lol Forza's a great game and they have it packed in the xbox bundles now too. I'd recommend it.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
I played GT5 at Bestbuy the other day. Not that impressed. Not that it's bad. It's just not much better (if at all) than Forza 3. That and all the little issues makes me want to skip it. I did play some Need for Speed and will say it was really fun. Especially when I did a pit maneuver in my 2010 SS chase car! lol Forza's a great game and they have it packed in the xbox bundles now too. I'd recommend it.
I certainly recommend FM3 to an Xbox owner. I don't know that I would justify it, or GT5, for a new console purchase, but if you already have one or both consoles, these are the best simulators I've played and am a fan of both. I haven't even enjoyed real race action in GT5, but I know it has some little goodies FM3 doesn't, but it goes the same for FM3. I hate there's no Drag Mode in GT5, but it great in FM3. I know I'll certainly pick up the next Forza!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"