Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 03-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #8359
DefusingDanger

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS
I am back!! After a short deployment and a PCS move from Florida to COS, it is time to get real…fast…very slowly. Wave, say hi, PM me if you are cruising the COS or surrounding area. I am also on Facebook.

If you are out and about in COS it is very likely you will see two matching '13 AGM SS/RSs running Oracle halos top and bottom. Usually pink/purple but sometimes amber in color. We are looking forward to meeting some folks.
EOD is "A science of vague assumptions, based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive experiments, performed with instruments of problematical accuracy, by persons with doubtful reliability and questionable mentality"
DefusingDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #8360
Buffman
1LE FTW

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE Recaros NPP
Might post this in the 1LE forum but has anyone done this?
http://highplainsraceway.com/

Might try tracking my 1LE this year....just never done anything like this before...
Buffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:31 AM   #8361
Hulk

Drives: 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedruish View Post
Hey there...almost camaro owner checking in from bayfield colorado...anyone wanna play down here with me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riki3fan View Post
Welcome! I'm a native as well and didn't know where Bailey was located. I haven't spent much time in the Four Corners region, but I hope to this year. Welcome to the group! Check out Camaro Club of the Rockies on Facebook to see some of our activities. Too bad you already bought. I am selling my 2011 2LT/RS with a Supercharger right now. My new 2014 will be here next week. Hope to see you at some events, including the Sturgis Rally. I'll message you if my hubby and i can make it down that way for some geological fun this summer.
We always welcome new members...
Bayfield and Bailey are 2 different places but still in the same state Summer is a cumin and then out comes the cars and activities. Most things happen in the Denver area. As stated face book has more info but if you are like me I do not do face book and find out about some of the get to gethers on here.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #8362
riki3fan
Camaro Obsessed

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS Supercharged A6
Send a message via Yahoo to riki3fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefusingDanger View Post
I am back!! After a short deployment and a PCS move from Florida to COS, it is time to get real…fast…very slowly. Wave, say hi, PM me if you are cruising the COS or surrounding area. I am also on Facebook.

If you are out and about in COS it is very likely you will see two matching '13 AGM SS/RSs running Oracle halos top and bottom. Usually pink/purple but sometimes amber in color. We are looking forward to meeting some folks.
Welcome back! Check out the south cruise we have scheduled for March 23, going from Castle Rock to Pueblo. It would be great if you could join us. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/475995975834126/

Hope to see you soon!

Mods done before I got her:
Vortech V3 Supercharger, full exhaust, high flow cats, LTH, trailing arms, tow rods and anti-sway bars, window tint, body kit - I've since added Drag Radials

Mods Up Next:
Linelock, upgraded air filter, heat shield

Dyno 601 RWHP

8/20/2019 - Purchased from fellow CCOTR member, who purchased from another CCOTR member in 2015

Gone to a new home: Nadia-2014 2SS/RS A6 IBM

Gone to a new home: Eva-2011 2LT/RS M6 IBM Supercharged!
riki3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #8363
DefusingDanger

Just bought front components, an amp and a sub. Then I realized how much weight I just added to my car. Guess I'll need some motor mods to bring the power to weight back up. Shucks!
EOD is "A science of vague assumptions, based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive experiments, performed with instruments of problematical accuracy, by persons with doubtful reliability and questionable mentality"

Last edited by DefusingDanger; 03-06-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #8364
inagain

Drives: *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffman View Post

Might try tracking my 1LE this year....just never done anything like this before...
I did, wasn't a big fan of it. Several of the older posters did also. They enjoyed it. Unless your familar with the course it can be tough to handle. Mostly because your out there with a bunch of other wanna be racers. If you get enough people together you can rent out some time. Then at least you know who the other drivers are and they can respect you. I had 3 half day passes and actually never finished out my 1 st day. Never went back. hard as hell on your tires and brakes. Honestly I prefer the Weds night drag racing out at Bandimere speedway. But that's just my opinion. And depending on where you live it's a long ass ride out there.
inagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:26 AM   #8365
slashsnake

Drives: 2011 ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffman View Post

Did HPR about a dozen times in my mazdaspeed3. Great fun!
slashsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #8366
Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by riki3fan View Post
Welcome back! Check out the south cruise we have scheduled for March 23, going from Castle Rock to Pueblo. It would be great if you could join us. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/475995975834126/

Hope to see you soon!
Sounds like Fun, and it is coming to Pueblo.....I will have to wait to see what happens by then, If I am released to go back to work I am the on the hook for Going in on Saturday and Sunday for morning checks. If things go good at work I might be able to meet up with the group somewhere along the route.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #8367
DefusingDanger

I will be there for the St Pattys day cruise for sure. Will have my matching AGM SS/RSs ready to rock.

Last edited by DefusingDanger; 03-09-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #8368
PatS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT
I invited myself to the St Patricks day cruise. Wouldn't be the first time I have gone for a cruise and wound up back in Pueblo. Did it with a bunch of TransAms back in 2007-2008. It was fun.
PatS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:21 AM   #8369
riki3fan
Camaro Obsessed

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS Supercharged A6
Send a message via Yahoo to riki3fan
Glad to have you both for the cruise. The more the merrier!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Mods done before I got her:
Vortech V3 Supercharger, full exhaust, high flow cats, LTH, trailing arms, tow rods and anti-sway bars, window tint, body kit - I've since added Drag Radials

Mods Up Next:
Linelock, upgraded air filter, heat shield

Dyno 601 RWHP

8/20/2019 - Purchased from fellow CCOTR member, who purchased from another CCOTR member in 2015

Gone to a new home: Nadia-2014 2SS/RS A6 IBM

Gone to a new home: Eva-2011 2LT/RS M6 IBM Supercharged!
riki3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #8370
Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatS View Post
I invited myself to the St Patricks day cruise. Wouldn't be the first time I have gone for a cruise and wound up back in Pueblo. Did it with a bunch of TransAms back in 2007-2008. It was fun.
If I get to go to Castle rock for the meet up and cruise back to Pueblo we might think about meeting up and running up together if you are interested. Maybe if there are some Springs members we could gang together and continue our run to Castle Rock.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #8371
DefusingDanger

I am in the Springs. Would be up for cruising up to CR together.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #8372
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefusingDanger View Post
I am in the Springs. Would be up for cruising up to CR together.
I'll be joining from road-side here in Springs. I make that CS-Denver drive way too often...
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro