Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #351
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaro4437 View Post
Is this little party going to affect production of cars of people still waiting :( lol. Some of us are still fit to be tied. But Oshawa is moving al ong great on ours. Wish i could be there but i live waaaay down in Louisiana.
No, our get together is after the shift is over.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #352
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
Would be very cool. Askin' a lot though I think. I'm just happy with everything these wonderful people have done for me by just building this car (but if this idea goes thru, I'm #1 )
Love how you plead your innocence with that and then go back to your original ways
I think it would be safe to say that Hylton would be number one.........then me number 2 Just kididing guys.................
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #353
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Love how you plead your innocence with that and then go back to your original ways
I think it would be safe to say that Hylton would be number one.........then me number 2 Just kidding guys.................
My job is to make sure everyone has a great time so I'll be last in line. I think they've signed a few "celebrity" cars on day 1 so it would be tough to know for sure what number you would be. Still - We'll all be one of the first one's and this will be the first ever signing event so that will be cool!
Old 09-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #354
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Hylton-

Has the first post been updated lately? Was wondering how many we have attending. Thanks!

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #355
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
Hylton-

Has the first post been updated lately? Was wondering how many we have attending. Thanks!
Hi Angelina,

We have 34 cars attending and I know of a few more that cannot commit until late next week. I was hoping for 20 so this turn out is amazing! Being that this is the first year of hopefully something that might become an annual event, I think I amm going to limit it to 40 cars. Anymore and I'll have to recruit you to help out. Before you say sure, you need to understand that it will mean working with trm0002 and CanadianCamaro. I don't want to put anyone in that disturbing position!
Old 09-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #356
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaro4437 View Post
Is this little party going to affect production of cars of people still waiting :( lol. Some of us are still fit to be tied. But Oshawa is moving al ong great on ours. Wish i could be there but i live waaaay down in Louisiana.
No way no how. It's after shift, we're not serving booz, and there's another reason.... can't remember.... oh yea right.... Well I just won't say anything. Don't want to upset the mothership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Hi Angelina,

We have 34 cars attending and I know of a few more that cannot commit until late next week. I was hoping for 20 so this turn out is amazing! Being that this is the first year of hopefully something that might become an annual event, I think I amm going to limit it to 40 cars. Anymore and I'll have to recruit you to help out. Before you say sure, you need to understand that it will mean working with trm0002 and CanadianCamaro. I don't want to put anyone in that disturbing position!
Working with me is easy. Working for me is another story so I'm told. Well, that's what those say that don't work for me anymore .

Hyton - Just got back from the CCFBG show in Brampton. I put the invite out to Steve and the crew. Told 'em to check this thread for details. They were wondering if you've spoken to Mike (?) to post this up on their site. I said I would ask.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #357
Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
... and I'll have to recruit you to help out. Before you say sure, you need to understand that it will mean working with trm0002 and CanadianCamaro. I don't want to put anyone in that disturbing position!
Despite the risk of this coming out wrong (LOL) I'll say it anyway...
If only you knew my husband, I have been in many a disturbing position!

I would be glad to help!

Old 09-20-2009, 12:49 AM   #358
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
Despite the risk of this coming out wrong (LOL) I'll say it anyway...
If only you knew my husband, I have been in many a disturbing position!

I would be glad to help!
That definitly was a step in the wrong direction
PS Hylton, your too nice, i wont forget that....c'mon Lotto Max
Off topic but if i won the lotto, i would buy all of you guys n gals a maggie supercharger since you all are a great bunch of people.
IM looking foward to meeting you all.
Hey Scott, are you going up on the Thursday night, or the Friday morning?
Old 09-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #359
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Hey Scott, are you going up on the Thursday night, or the Friday morning?
Friday morning first thing. But I'm staying until Satuday. You are too right? RIGHT?!?

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #360
TJ91

What time are you leaving in the morning?
Old 09-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #361
bdstealth

Drives: 2SS/RS White/blk int.M6,GFX
Well,i regret that i cannot make it there.Going to be in Florida that week:(.Let me now start to thank all that were involve in making our cars.I ordered on 3/10/09,to have a early order(R6P) car.I ordered a White w/Black interior, 2SS/RS,GFX,Sunroof,Blk Hood&Hockey stripe,Polished rims & the hurst shifter.
The dealer informed me about the shifter & we took it off the order.While waiting for my color to be available-Summit White(7/15).My dealer called & asked me i can get your car sooner if you would like any color but white.Thought about it for an hour ,called him back & said "I would wait for white".This website has been like a drug i need everyday.It helped me learn alot and keeped me sane while waiting.Well,the day came five months & 3 days(8/13) to the day i ordered.Gfx will be here and painted white 4 weeks after i picked up the car.It was nice to have it without the Gfx,then to have them.The cars fit & finish has been perfect with my car.The interior is flawless,love the door lighting,seats are comfortable,gauges at night ,how could you not like them?Exterior-Love it, Frontend is great really with the RS lights.Has an attitude look to it. I cannot find a flaw anywhere.Handles like it's on a rail. can you say independent rear suspension?Power-WOW a vette motor need I say more. Everyone who looks at it gives me a smile or a thumbs up.The only thing i can pick out is if you have a bottle in the holder it's in your arms way.If you have a manual transmission.
I would Love to thank all of you personally, but a family vacation trumps me.I want to let you see what a great product you are building.I have pics before Gfx then pics with them on with some aftermarket decals.
Attached Images

Last edited by bdstealth; 09-20-2009 at 09:58 PM.
bdstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #362
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Count me in! I got my EDL, so I will be there. Planning to meet up with the Detroit group
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #363
Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Count me in! I got my EDL, so I will be there. Planning to meet up with the Detroit group
Sweet!

I wonder how many will be traveling together from this direction.
We are, but leaving on Thursday...Had to add an extra day of Fun!

Old 09-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #364
67 Convertible

Drives: 67 Camaro Convertible
Wow that Summit White is one AWESOME looking car.........I got the RJT and love it, but after seeing bdstealth's white car, I would definately get the white next time around... Beautiful car!!!!!!

Sorry for the highjack, but just had to comment on the white.....best looking 2010 Camaro I've seen so far!!!
1100 - 4/28/09
2000 - 5/01/09
2500 - 5/05/09
3000 - 5/05/09
3300 - 5/30/09
3400 - 6/05/09
3800 - 6/18/09
4000 - 6/18/09
4B00 - 6/18/09
4200 - 6/22/09
5000 - 7/01/09
6000 - 7/01/09 It's Home!!