Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
need berger camaro rally stripe demensions

anyone with a berger modified camaro, or that has analyzed the rally stripes on a berger camaro? I am looking to have mine painted, but need the demensions to give to my painter. since they extend over the hood into the front fascia. Please PM me as opposed to reply to the thread..
many thanks!!!!
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote