Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #29
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Ok guys wish us all luck.i just finished sending Dustin the email to request a marquee day for Camaros. Hopefully he replies soon and we get a Sunday.

My car needs a car show soon
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #30
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Ok guys so I got a call an it was from Dustin Troyan the creator of Super Car Sunday.

Really nice person . He explained to me how a complete Camaro event will be hard to do for the fact that most likely the space won't be enough meaning parking space . And that ofcourse this is a community event. So we must respect the community by not making revving noises. Drag racing etc. and other requesting the same have let him down before and causing the event to almost be cancelled

So at the Begining I thought it was all lost. But thank god I was wrong. He told me that pretty much we have to show that we understand super car Sunday and that we respect their rules.

This is what he offered. I'm going to meet with him this Coming Sunday . He told me that first he wants to talk to me in person . If it all goes well he can get us a saved spot for 40 camaros at Max , they will provide free lunch for all of us and we can get contacts with sponsorships.

So it's not that bad . I guess we need to prove as a group that we obey rules and respect others which I know we do. So please people I need 40 individuals for sure that are willing to go as soon as I get a Sunday date and will respect super Sunday rules no excuse.

Last edited by Lio Martinez; 06-24-2014 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:28 AM   #31
Carsunlimit3d

Drives: 2lt RS
We have already talked to dusty who owns scs. He told us we can't do a open to all Camaro owners cause they did it to mustangs and had a huge problem with them. He told us we can do 40 cars. When we find out more about this we will post further details.
Carsunlimit3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #32
RayZ28
So-Cal Camaro Invasion

Drives: Autobot
This seems like a good thing for us Camaros if it happens. SCI already has anywhere from 5-10 of our cars there every Sunday.. If it turns into something bigger I'm sure we can get more of our people to join.. Keep us posted.. If you're there Sunday we'll see you there.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:54 AM   #33
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsunlimit3d View Post
We have already talked to dusty who owns scs. He told us we can't do a open to all Camaro owners cause they did it to mustangs and had a huge problem with them. He told us we can do 40 cars. When we find out more about this we will post further details.
Yeah that's exactly what he told me today when we spoke. And I totally understand his point. Some people just don't give a crap and show up to this meets like it was a race track.

He mentioned to me the thing about gathering 40 camaros as well at max. Then he can help us get a special parking for the 40 of us and free lunch.

To me honestly is a great thing. Is not as good as getting a complete Sunday for us and we can thank the Mustang group that ruined it . But this way we can proof that we are a serious group of people that just want to hang out and respect super car Sunday and others.

So come on people I need 40 people that are down for this to happen .
Old 06-24-2014, 12:58 AM   #34
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZ28 View Post
This seems like a good thing for us Camaros if it happens. SCI already has anywhere from 5-10 of our cars there every Sunday.. If it turns into something bigger I'm sure we can get more of our people to join.. Keep us posted.. If you're there Sunday we'll see you there.

What time will u be there bro ? Any specific area were you guys meet?
Here in oxnard I don't know anyone with a camaro to go to car meets , track days etc. except for two guys that I know .

I'll be nice for a change to get out meet other camaro owners.

I'm suppossed to meet Dustin at around 8:30 am or so .

I'm gonna try to go early to the Cars and Coffee here in Ventura and the. Move to SCS.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:02 AM   #35
RayZ28
So-Cal Camaro Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
What time will u be there bro ? Any specific area were you guys meet?
Here in oxnard I don't know anyone with a camaro to go to car meets , track days etc. except for two guys that I know .

I'll be nice for a change to get out meet other camaro owners.

I'm suppossed to meet Dustin at around 8:30 am or so .

I'm gonna try to go early to the Cars and Coffee here in Ventura and the. Move to SCS.
Our members are there early usually 8 or 9.. We'll hit up whatever lane has enough spot for us.. Should be easy to spot us. Lol
Old 06-24-2014, 01:05 AM   #36
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
Our members are there early usually 8 or 9.. We'll hit up whatever lane has enough spot for us.. Should be easy to spot us. Lol
Where do u guys meet before going there ?
Old 06-24-2014, 01:16 AM   #37
RayZ28
So-Cal Camaro Invasion

Quote:
Where do u guys meet before going there ?
We meet there.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #38
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
We meet there.
The reason why I ask is because I would like to park with the rest of the camaro Guys. Since I will be going by myself I feel I'll be left out to park by myself
Old 06-24-2014, 01:21 AM   #39
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Ok guys so since we need 40 members to join and acquire that special space and free lunch I'm gonna make the list

1. Lio Martinez
2. Cali_Camaro_SS
3.DarkWingT
4. HAMBO
5. Just Dreamin
6. Ibheat (HT)
7. Tekteq (HT)
8. Leonardo (HT)
9. C-red fly
10. CCMADONNA(HT)
11.BiG_TiMe (HT)
12. SlyJester7 (HT)
13. RayZ28 ( Camaro Invasion)
Old 06-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #40
RayZ28
So-Cal Camaro Invasion

Quote:
The reason why I ask is because I would like to park with the rest of the camaro Guys. Since I will be going by myself I feel I'll be left out to park by myself
Oh ok cool yeah if you get there first save us a spot or if we get there before you we'll save you a spot.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:27 AM   #41
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
Oh ok cool yeah if you get there first save us a spot or if we get there before you we'll save you a spot.
Don't we get in trouble for saving spots? I mean I never been there. But I saw it in the rules.

That's why I'm all skeptical to show up and not know anyone
Old 06-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #42
RayZ28
So-Cal Camaro Invasion

Quote:
Don't we get in trouble for saving spots? I mean I never been there. But I saw it in the rules.

That's why I'm all skeptical to show up and not know anyone
We usually get a fairly empty lane.. If it's early enough.. I mean if they see some Camaro's next to each other they won't come park in between us so usually the whole spots thing isn't troubling. I live down the street tho if you wanna meet up somewhere and roll in together let me know we can do that.