Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 08-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #71
AngeloVEnforcer

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Can't wait for the game, I'm still using my Camaro in Midnight Club: Los Angeles.
AngeloVEnforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #72
evh5150vanhalen

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS
It may just be me but in the picture with the stats, it looks like the car has the optional polished wheels, but in the trailer it has the standard black wheels. also if you look at the trans am in the trailer, it looks lowered......maybe there will be customization.
evh5150vanhalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #73
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150vanhalen View Post
It may just be me but in the picture with the stats, it looks like the car has the optional polished wheels, but in the trailer it has the standard black wheels. also if you look at the trans am in the trailer, it looks lowered......maybe there will be customization.
Actually in the trailer it looked to me like the ZL1 had the optional polished wheel style but with a black finish instead. Those didn't look like the SSX wheels to me.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #74
Blackshirt56

Drives: 2017 Chevy Camaro 1LE
4 more months!!! Damn, that sucks! LOL
Roto Fab CAI
E85 & Tune
10% tints all around
Blackshirt56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #75
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post
Actually in the trailer it looked to me like the ZL1 had the optional polished wheel style but with a black finish instead. Those didn't look like the SSX wheels to me.
I thought I saw both... I don't care. I see ZL1 and that's enough

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #76
1GMFanatik
Da Blue Beast

Drives: 08 Chevy TBSS
Send a message via Yahoo to 1GMFanatik
This game looks SICK!!

Oh yeah, GM passed that 250mph mark back in the late 80's to early 90's.. Look up Callaway Twin-Turbo Corvette.. I watched a documentary about this Vette, and it was pretty bad ass... It was a C4 Vette that did 254.8mph.. They drove the car TO the track, set that record, then drove it home... I LOVE GM!! Oh, Jon Lingenfelter himself was the driver of the Vette...
1GMFanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #77
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: '13 ZL1 or Suzuki Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I guess small arms won't work LOL! What about a .50AE? Maybe I can use that to justify my Desert Eagle, lol.
That's so right. Go BIG or go home.

I can see you chasing me down the highway, probably doing about 140, and shooting a .50 Desert Eagle out the window with your left hand.

Fortunately I carry a bag of caltrops in the console.

Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #78
jroc7

Drives: *
Sounds like they're going to low-ball the performance of the ZL1 by claiming the minimum 550 hp (understandably since the real number won't be out for a bit). I've never been a fan of the NFS or GT games, since I prefer track racing to street racing or obstacle courses and I like realistic physics, so I've been playing Forza exclusively for years now. I believe it had at least half a dozen different Camaros from all generations and many many more you could download, including the Grand-Am versions. With Forza 4 about to come out next month, I would expect even more Camaro content, and wouldn't at all be surprised to see the ZL1 either included or available for download.
jroc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #79
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrzz View Post
That's so right. Go BIG or go home.

I can see you chasing me down the highway, probably doing about 140, and shooting a .50 Desert Eagle out the window with your left hand.

Fortunately I carry a bag of caltrops in the console.

This sounds like some Fast & the Furious action, LOL!!! Or some Death Race, LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc7 View Post
Sounds like they're going to low-ball the performance of the ZL1 by claiming the minimum 550 hp (understandably since the real number won't be out for a bit). I've never been a fan of the NFS or GT games, since I prefer track racing to street racing or obstacle courses and I like realistic physics, so I've been playing Forza exclusively for years now. I believe it had at least half a dozen different Camaros from all generations and many many more you could download, including the Grand-Am versions. With Forza 4 about to come out next month, I would expect even more Camaro content, and wouldn't at all be surprised to see the ZL1 either included or available for download.
I didn't really like the rating system on FM3. There were some cars, like Corvette, that I don't think were given high enough ratings, and other cars that were given too high a rating. Ultimately, it didn't matter to me, but I digress...

I preordered NFS this weekend so I'm excited. I had to secure my ZL1

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #80
SsChatosS

Drives: 2010 2SS IMB w/ white stripes
Duuuude!!!

Graphics are sharp, but it doesn't really matter I'm completely submerged in an ocean of Camaro obsession. I'm pre-ordering right now. I wanna virtually test drive my future car, well not exactly a ZL1 but what my 2010 2SS will be like in a few years when I drop the E-Force supercharger in it
SsChatosS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #81
changprice

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
that's awesome
Old 08-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #82
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
I got a rotary-powered turbocharged Mazda 2 that should show tail lights to the ZL1...on Forza

Yes, the better have the ZL1 somehow on FM4! I need to add it to my Camaro collection. Having a Nascar 5.9L swap in an SS is pretty wicked to skirt around the track btw...

Man, there should be a thread started for people to put their gamertags in so you can have some online racing, whether is be FM3, FM4, this Need for Speed game, etc...
Old 09-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #83
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Need For Speed Limited Edition :) - ZL1 content :)

Need For Speed The Run..

Crowley
Old 09-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #84
Cowboy from Hell

Drives: don't ask!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150vanhalen View Post
Nice, i used to have a c1 hellraiser. Now i'm down to one guitar until the new kramer 1984's come out and i van halenize one.
I ordered this in november 2010 and it arrived in late may.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...1/100_0852.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...alen1/prs5.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...alen1/prs1.jpg
I do have the white case for it now, for some reason it was shipped in the standard case and not the 25th anniversary paul reed smih case.

As far as he game goes, i was getting it anyway but now i'll be getting the LE.
Nice PRS... i play a PRS 513 rosewood!!

Back on topic... i miss the underground series. I'd love the option to "pimp out" ZL1 with it costing me loads of real world cash
Attached Images

Cowboy from Hell is offline   Reply With Quote