Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-29-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
Bawt
Future Camaro Owner!

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT soon
How I Feel Overall...

So here is my review on the interior:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20601

And as I read over that review I realized, "Damn, I was a little brutal in that".

So, I don't want everyone to have buyers remorse and think the car is crappy..

Let me say this now, I am OVERWHELMED by how good looking this car is! Honestly, every aspect is eye candy and you can't even keep a look at one thing without moving onto another!

The rear end of the car is definitely the best, most original rear there is on a car. No doubt. You see those four lights and you KNOW what that thing is. The rear spoiler that comes with the RS package looks awesome on it too, really fits it well.

I'm very pleased the HIDs turned out to be REAL HIDs. My Accord has the HID lenses but still gives off an orange tinted light, the Camaro's are as white/blue as it gets. The halos are awesome too!

I love how the hood has a hydraulic, feels and looks very high quality. The hood is also cut to a point, which looks very nice. Definitely a sight to see at a car show.

20 inch wheels look absolutely perfect on this car. Looks very well balanced and set to the wheels.

I love the divit in the roof, and how it is divited in on the interior too. I honestly would not get a sunroof on this car.

(Also, the trunk is supported by two hydraulics which was a pleasant and almost kinda badass for a trunk opening)

The one thing I will say is that the gills definitely would look better painted a color that stands out to the car's paint. Also, this car needs stripes, no doubt about it.

All in all, I couldn't stop staring and everyone should be proud of not only their Camaro, but proud of GM for really bringing the heat on this one.

By the way, I've seen Silver Ice Metallic and Black now. I think I'm going to order mine in SIM. It really brings out the different colors of the gril and lights, and shows the lines more than black.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
lordfriday2
Proud Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to lordfriday2
I haven't had HID's since I owned a 350z, I really missed them! I can't wait!
lordfriday2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Great POST!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #4
avol2
2G1FT1EWXA9104709

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawt View Post
By the way, I've seen Silver Ice Metallic and Black now. I think I'm going to order mine in SIM. It really brings out the different colors of the gril and lights, and shows the lines more than black.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Julie
aka aVOL2 (because I ride a VOLusia Too)
avol2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
swag

Drives: 2002 Chevy S10
Just curious. How does the boston acoustic system sound?
swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
vm1971

Drives: 2017 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawt View Post
So here is my review on the interior:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20601

And as I read over that review I realized, "Damn, I was a little brutal in that".

So, I don't want everyone to have buyers remorse and think the car is crappy..

Let me say this now, I am OVERWHELMED by how good looking this car is! Honestly, every aspect is eye candy and you can't even keep a look at one thing without moving onto another!

The rear end of the car is definitely the best, most original rear there is on a car. No doubt. You see those four lights and you KNOW what that thing is. The rear spoiler that comes with the RS package looks awesome on it too, really fits it well.

I'm very pleased the HIDs turned out to be REAL HIDs. My Accord has the HID lenses but still gives off an orange tinted light, the Camaro's are as white/blue as it gets. The halos are awesome too!

I love how the hood has a hydraulic, feels and looks very high quality. The hood is also cut to a point, which looks very nice. Definitely a sight to see at a car show.

20 inch wheels look absolutely perfect on this car. Looks very well balanced and set to the wheels.

I love the divit in the roof, and how it is divited in on the interior too. I honestly would not get a sunroof on this car.

(Also, the trunk is supported by two hydraulics which was a pleasant and almost kinda badass for a trunk opening)

The one thing I will say is that the gills definitely would look better painted a color that stands out to the car's paint. Also, this car needs stripes, no doubt about it.

All in all, I couldn't stop staring and everyone should be proud of not only their Camaro, but proud of GM for really bringing the heat on this one.

stellar.
cannot
c a n n o t

wait.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
Bawt
Future Camaro Owner!

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag View Post
Just curious. How does the boston acoustic system sound?
Sounds pretty good! Loud, clear, and crisp.

I only got to listen to it for about five minutes though.