Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-02-2015, 08:17 PM   #1
VASTREETRACER

Drives: 2023 Camaro SS 1LE on order
cracked dash

Anyone else have a crack coming in the passenger side of your dashboard? My car is a 2010 it's had it for a while. I called Chevrolet about it after my dealership quoted me 1100.00 to replace the dash, went back today and the k locked 20% off but told me my best bet would be to get others to call Chevrolet directly and complain about it. The service guy said they have replaced several that were still under warranty with the exact same crack but couldn't do mine free because it's out of warranty. Link below is to the Va Camaro Club Facebook page with several pictures of different cars and the Chevrolet number.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/186455...nt&ref=m_notif
Old 10-03-2015, 09:39 PM   #2
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
The most common crack that I've read about is the the center above the vent. There are several topics here about it. Same as you have already been told, replaced under warranty. I seriously doubt Chevrolet will do anything. Each dealer replacing "several" is just a drop in the bucket compared to the number of units sold.
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:15 PM   #3
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Like JimE said, do a search. Lots of Threads and posts on 2010 cracked dashboards
including another current one going on right now.