Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 09-14-2022, 08:52 PM   #1
Jxm184

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
2023 Camaro order

I went to my local Chevy dealership and customized my 23 Camaro (not a very complicated Camaro build) he said I was 9th in line in his waiting list and he had a couple of ZL1 in front of me but if Chevy could build my Camaro faster they would pass them up and take my order. Should I keep looking around at other dealerships? Or should I stay with this guy? I’m not worried about receiving the car months from now I just want a damn 23 Camaro lol. Time isn’t an issue I just need to make sure Chevy pics up my order. What should I do?
Jxm184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:59 AM   #2
MadeInHB

Drives: 2023 Camaro 2SS
2023 Camaro order

9th in line. That dealer better move a ton of vehicles in order to get that many allocations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MadeInHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 06:04 AM   #3
sblavesc

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS, 2022 Acura RDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxm184 View Post
I went to my local Chevy dealership and customized my 23 Camaro (not a very complicated Camaro build) he said I was 9th in line in his waiting list and he had a couple of ZL1 in front of me but if Chevy could build my Camaro faster they would pass them up and take my order. Should I keep looking around at other dealerships? Or should I stay with this guy? I’m not worried about receiving the car months from now I just want a damn 23 Camaro lol. Time isn’t an issue I just need to make sure Chevy pics up my order. What should I do?
I just went through this a few days ago, I placed orders with multiple dealers. All of them only want the deposit when they get an allocation for your order. One salesman actually recommended this. I would not feel comfortable with 9 people ahead of me. If you really want one I would either find another dealer, search incoming inventory on Chevy site, or multiple orders. There may not be any 2024 model as there is no official announcement, so this 23 model possibly could be your last chance for new.
sblavesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 06:47 AM   #4
ACESHI

Drives: 2023 Camaro 2SS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxm184 View Post
I would try and place your order quickly, because time might become an issue if you don't get an allocation within the next 6 months. With all the constraints it wouldn't surprise me if Chevy pulled the plug on the Camaro after 23
ACESHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 07:09 AM   #5
CUPRA

Drives: '21 Bronco OBX/'18 Jeep GC Altitude
I feel like it's somewhat of a crap shoot, a lot depending on allocations vs constraints in your order. I placed my order on April 30th.

Originally in my updates, I was 17th in line. I moved to 28th in line due to constraints, moved up to 26th, then 23rd 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I was 11th in line and just waiting for my latest update on my position in line. I feel like it's getting closer.

My order is with Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, TX, a very high volume dealer. Fingers crossed I get the good word in the next couple of weeks.
Built: 11/18/22
VIN received: 11/19/22
On a Train: 02/27/23
ETA: TBD

2023 Camaro 2SS Convertible/M6/Shadow Grey Metallic/Adrenaline Red Interior/Carbon Flash Wheels/NPP
CUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote