Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #15
chris rs ss

Drives: black 2ss/rs
Adams sent me the pc without the backing plate. I was gonna use it this weekend now i can't
chris rs ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANTA-Z View Post
Talked to Ashley several times and she has always been extremely nice to me. She is a very beautiful woman and as I can see her Uncle Junk is protective of her
Hey Glenn, I saw you at the fest one minute and then you were gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris rs ss View Post
Adams sent me the pc without the backing plate. I was gonna use it this weekend now i can't
All you have to do is give Ashley a call and she'll have it sent it out today. The number is 866-965-0400. They are on Pacific time.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #17
Tecca

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post

Now I see why everyone likes adams,

that pic reminds me of this one

Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
vm1971

Drives: 2017 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Ashley is so sweet, I tried to take her back to Kentucky with me. However, I got tired of carrying her around before I made it out of the warehouse...

HOTNESS!
speaking of Adams, thanks to the JunkMan... i just ordered my FOAMGUN!
cant wait!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #19
Goldman

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Ashely is great, even tho they messed up my order twice.... I finally got my order after 3 weeks of waiting. Going to clean up my baby this weekend!
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #20
2LTRS
Detailing Connoisseur

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx

LMAO Chris!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Woot! My order was shipped today. Can't wait to try it out when it gets here.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #22
Bbrock25

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Inferno Orange
Mine was shipped yesterday, but they said they had the back plate or the foam pads for the PC on back order but there shipping out today so its all good.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #23
sctriguy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldman View Post
Ashely is great, even tho they messed up my order twice.... I finally got my order after 3 weeks of waiting. Going to clean up my baby this weekend!
Ordered my Junkman kit 4/13 and still missing parts of my order. Website says the kit ships within 2-3 days mine shipped 4/20. Not impressed yet.
sctriguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #24
Stex

Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
^ Somtimes they are on back order for an item or two in the kit but they will get right with you as they have the items. Just give them a call and they will help. Venting here does no good for anyone, well maybe the ventee.

This is not a walmart size business and inventory control and getting special items from suppliers can result in backorders. I just placed an order today and two of the items are on back order. Just told them not to ship tell complete.

On the plus side they must be doing something correct because the stuff is selling...lol
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:13 PM   #25
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sctriguy View Post
Ordered my Junkman kit 4/13 and still missing parts of my order. Website says the kit ships within 2-3 days mine shipped 4/20. Not impressed yet.
Sorry to hear no one has contacted you, we go thru orders daily and email anyone whos kit is delayed to let them know what the problem is and offer solutions to make up for it. If you haven't received an email from myself, Ashley, or Mario yet I sincerely apologize.

I'm more than happy to get you an update on the status of your order if you'd provide me with the order number.

We're also available via email 24/7 - Orders@AdamsPolishes.com
Monday thru Friday 8am - 5pm MST - 866-965-0400
Or you can always PM me here.

All I can do at this point is apologize for the delay... we're a small outfit. 7 employees total make up our company and we've hit an unexpected growth spurt... we even brought in temps just to help mix product, bottle product, and pull orders. Unfortunately we're way busier than anticipated to start the year and as a result we sold out of items we generally don't have to worry about. The result is having to lean on our suppliers who aren't used to this kind of volume either so getting items back in stock is taking a few more days than anticipated.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
chris rs ss

Drives: black 2ss/rs
i was hoping to do my care this weekend for a show but no backing plate. kinda sucks
chris rs ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #27
sctriguy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stex View Post
^ Somtimes they are on back order for an item or two in the kit but they will get right with you as they have the items. Just give them a call and they will help. Venting here does no good for anyone, well maybe the ventee.

This is not a walmart size business and inventory control and getting special items from suppliers can result in backorders. I just placed an order today and two of the items are on back order. Just told them not to ship tell complete.

On the plus side they must be doing something correct because the stuff is selling...lol
I am not venting, just my experience so far. I did call today and Ashley was very helpful.
sctriguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #28
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post

You dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stex View Post

You are so dead on!

SCTriGuy, although your complete kit has not arrived, you can still get some things done. Have you clayed the entire car yet? That will take you quite a bit of time by itself.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote