Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 04-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #673
Amenti

Drives: 2017 1SS Convertible
I can't help but notice this is for the LFX, and the LLT product isn't out yet. I guess the Delphi ECU really is easier to tune! LOL.

I'm not discounting IPF; but, this vid gives me the the impression that they've moved on.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #674
TexasCamaro5
Bayou City Muscle Cars

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Hope it comes to market for the LFX guys. Guess they dropped the LLT supercharger? Gayness.
TexasCamaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #675
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Damn I hope that was the owner driving that car at the end and not their way of "testing" out the supercharger lol.

Would be pretty sad if they dropped the LLT project after all that work and promises.

Anyways the HP number is fairly impressive, but the TQ is lower than expected. Heck that is only about 30 more TQ than some of our more modded N/A guys are getting. I guess as long as you can keep it in the upper rpms, it will sing.

Hope Tracy gets numbers for his supercharger project soon.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #676
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
I didnt notice anyting unusually about the driving ?

381 to the wheels is a win for sure... I Wonder where ther LLT went???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Damn I hope that was the owner driving that car at the end and not their way of "testing" out the supercharger lol.

Would be pretty sad if they dropped the LLT project after all that work and promises.

Anyways the HP number is fairly impressive, but the TQ is lower than expected. Heck that is only about 30 more TQ than some of our more modded N/A guys are getting. I guess as long as you can keep it in the upper rpms, it will sing.

Last edited by formare; 04-12-2012 at 04:40 PM.
formare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #677
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post

That was my first thought!!!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #678
efpardo
Deep6

Drives: 2016 Camaro #182300 | 2SS | HBM
Send a message via Skype™ to efpardo
LFX? Wait, what's LFX? Differnt ECU?

My Journals:
Erick's Mistress - Violet 2016 2SS
#182300 | 2SS | HBM |
Erick’s Mistress - 2010 2LT
#8212 | 2LT | RS | CGM | Litho #165 |
efpardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #679
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efpardo View Post
LFX? Wait, what's LFX? Differnt ECU?
Yes. Completely.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #680
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
I think they are still coming out with the LLT.. They are finalizing the instruction manual right now.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #681
OV3RDRIV3

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS Silver Ice Metallic
Cool Vid Just wish it was the LLT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
New Video.. 2012 LFX SC..
OV3RDRIV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #682
SwitchBlade

Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro Silver Ice
I had inquired about the cars in the videos that they had out, what mods were done to each and if they were going to support cars with mods. This was the e-mail I got back on March 23rd, "The silver Camaro in the videos is equipped with the IPF Supercharger and an axle-back exhaust system. That’s all. The yellow SS is stock with full interior. The ECU tune is currently set up for a stock vehicle besides the supercharger. We are going to create a multiple files to accommodate other aftermarket add-ons. We’re a few weeks out on any updates for your performance improvements. Please let us know if you have any questions! Thanks!" However, I emailed them earlier this week since it had been a couple of weeks, but have not received a reply back. Just thought I would share. Thanks,
SwitchBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #683
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Not sure if you guys seen this already but i had a message from IPF this morning.. look like IPF finally got around with some dyno and 1/4 mile but for the 2012 LFX.

13.0@107
1.9 60'

The latest is on their youtube channel.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #684
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
Not sure if you guys seen this already but i had a message from IPF this morning.. look like IPF finally got around with some dyno and 1/4 mile but for the 2012 LFX.

13.0@107
1.9 60'

The latest is on their youtube channel.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #685
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Not too shabby in my opinion. If that thing had grippy rubber out back it would have been in the 12s easy.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #686
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Well good for them-soldiering onward with this. Solid results will go a long way towards fixing their image with the Camaro5 members. As KM said, better shoes would put this car into the 12's easily.

Makes me really appreciate even more what ZMadness went through to turbo his LLT. Didn't his project start about 2 years ago. Not to thread jack but does anybody know whatever became of that build?
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote