Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 11-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #1
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Vertini Magic - Silver Machined 22"

Going to start parting my car out to return as close to stock as possible and trade it in. First to go has to be the rims.

I have a set of Silver machined Vertini Magic's Concave 22 x 10.5 rims on 295/35/22 tires. Tires were new when I got them sometime back in April of this year. The 10.5 wide rim will fit up front using stock suspension with a small 5mm spacer on the hub. I will include them. With the coilovers I am running the spacer is not needed (coilovers going up for sale when the rims get sold). Wheels include tire pressure sensors as well. Tires are directional so the most rotating I am able to do is move the back to the front and vise versa every month but there is a TON of life left on them. No curb rash, no bends, no repairs...rims are in great shape. I currently have them dipped black since black looks better with my current color but will peel it all off when they come off the car.

Asking 2500. Not too sure I am interested in shipping due to cost. I est 300 to do shipping to most states.
Attached Images

2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.

Last edited by ytown87; 11-16-2016 at 08:28 PM.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote