Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #673
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Love the plate!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #674
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Love the license plate, perfect view for any Muckstang Owner!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #675
Baylor16

Drives: 06' 350z 6M, Future: 13' VR 1le 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post

Kurt, it's cool & it's probably my cheapest mod, have to love that!!

You got it bro I already have my Bug Out bags ready & about 10,000 rounds of .40 cal & 5,000 rds of 9mm. Let's ROCK!!!! Just need some machine gun turrets on the roof!

Speaking of the Hoe, it's ready & I'm picking up tomorrow, so should have plenty of pics, then I pick up the Camaro Thursday, so everything should be back home by the weekend and it'll feel like I have 2 new cars! Plenty of pics to come.

Here's a teaser...
Id be carful posting stuff like that with berry in office! lol Cant wait to see the hoe! I'm living through you right now so dont disappoint! lol
Baylor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #676
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Hahaha the license plated frame is classic.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #677
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Zombieland... Piece of cake! It'll be nice to have the rides back. You still making back east this summer?
Glad to see I'm not the only Zombie nut out there! Hopefully I should be about 2 hours north of you when wifey gets the call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
Love the plate!
Might at well give them the intimidation factor, Chris! I'm going to need your sig services again cause I want to incorporate both beasts in the sig, and you're the master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Love the license plate, perfect view for any Muckstang Owner!
And to think Tim, it's probably my cheapest mod at $35, but it holds the most weight! You could probably use one up in your neck of the woods, let me know & I'll tell you where you can get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylor16 View Post
Id be carful posting stuff like that with berry in office! lol Cant wait to see the hoe! I'm living through you right now so dont disappoint! lol
You're right bro, I just read yesterday that this f**ked up state I'm in(not that NJ is any better) wants to pass a law that you can't have more than 500 rounds or mags that hold more than 7 rounds Who even makes magazines that hold that besides getting a revolver, and that ain't happening. They'll have to pry my zombie killers from my cold dead hands! They should worry more about the non-law abiding people and getting guns out of their hands, instead of focusing on the people that respect the law and others lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Hahaha the license plated frame is classic.
T the thing I like best about it, is it's not one of those cheap plastic ones. It's powder coated metal and all the letters are etched out....So between my license plates, that frame and the sounds coming from the supercharger, OD Cogs, headers & cam it should be quite the spectacle

When it rain, it pours! I'm going to pick up both cars today So it's going to be an early start to go get the Hoe, then with the help from a friend we'll drive that to CMS and I'll drive back my new Camaro...I say new, cause it's the longest I haven't seen it (2 months)!!! I literally had the wheels, tires, sound system, lighting & interior paint work done, then 1 day later drove it 80 miles to Cunningham Motorsports for the blower cam, ID850 injectors, RX Monster Catch Can, fuel pump stuff, the rear end stuff and final suspension tweaks. I don't even know how to work the stereo that good! So now it's a true 700 HP beast, tuned & built by one of the best, so I have that Christmas morning anticipation right now! Then it'll go right to Antidote Performance later today for the finishing touches that they needed to do, besides I can't drive both of them home in one day, there's only so much I can spring on the wife in one day.

Here's some pictures of the Hoe that Antidote sent me last night, it's practically bulletproof now!

I'll definitely take a video today to hear the sound with the new cam, should be a fun day! Be back with my impressions of how the ZLX drives now.
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #678
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Small Change!!

And to think Tim, it's probably my cheapest mod at $35, but it holds the most weight! You could probably use one up in your neck of the woods, let me know & I'll tell you where you can get it

T the thing I like best about it, is it's not one of those cheap plastic ones. It's powder coated metal and all the letters are etched out....So between my license plates, that frame and the sounds coming from the supercharger, OD Cogs, headers & cam it should be quite the spectacle

I just knew spending $35 on a mod would pay big dividends.....

Nicely done John....

Kurt ABL99...
Old 02-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #679
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Glad to see I'm not the only Zombie nut out there! Hopefully I should be about 2 hours north of you when wifey gets the call.
Sounds good. If it happens before June, Camaro Nationals!

Yes Zombies... You should look at Chris's (Vengeance) Avatar. You know the funny thing was, when they announced Twinkies were going to be no more, all I could think of was Woody in Zombieland.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #680
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

Drives: 1991 Mazda B2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
You know... If Zombies ever take over, I call shotgun in the Hoe!
J, Ill offer my Mazda pickup to be turned into a Warthog. 6ft bed, lightweight, will carry people or machine guns! Haha my grandpa has a WORKING Browning M2 HMG we can borrow. And that Hoe looks ready to tear some zombie ass!
kickasswelch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #681
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Dayuuuuum J that's no Hoe , that's a monster Hoe , looks awesome and ready to crush some bones , can't wait to hear and see your car , post the pics and vids ASAP , it's been so long we all miss the Kronix.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #682
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

Drives: 1991 Mazda B2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Dayuuuuum J that's no Hoe , that's a monster Hoe , looks awesome and ready to crush some bones , can't wait to hear and see your car , post the pics and vids ASAP , it's been so long we all miss the Kronix.
What P said! Do it J!
kickasswelch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #683
Kronix

You guys kill me!! Or should I say ready to kill zombies, since we now have our own small army!

Well picked up everything today & I must say I am not disappointed! The Tahoe came out phenomenal, with the Iron Bull bumpers, new HID headlights, Oracle fogs & driving lights & LED Rear lights, and a new custom leather wrapped Sub Woofer enclosure that's a one of a kind(pics of that tomorrow when it's light out) the boys at Antidote out did themselves!

And Cunningham Motorsports, WTF can I say!!! Ryne is a master with these LS engines. The car is a whole different beast from when I dropped it off. 700 HP to the wheels and the cam has very tame manners & an awesome old school lope. Coming home I was just cruising around 80 mph in 5th gear & just punched it and it was at 150 before I even knew what happened! The suspension rides like a dream, tracks straight as an arrow with no hands on the wheel, I really can't wait to put some miles on it and find some victims!

I made this quick video when we got back to Antidote so you can hear the lope of the cam, but I'll make a better one this weekend. I'm having it color sanded, buffed & polished tomorrow, then the plans for the last cosmetic mod will be set and we'll work on that the next week or so. I'll have plenty more pics & videos, since I FINALLY have both whips back!!!

It's baaaaack!!! (Sorry for the shitty iPhone pics, the sun was going down)

Zombie Hoe!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #684
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
That sounds AWESOME J!! I like how mild it is but still able to tell that its a beast getting ready to be unleashed!
Old 02-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #685
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolomonAKOO View Post
That sounds AWESOME J!! I like how mild it is but still able to tell that its a beast getting ready to be unleashed!
Bro, i'm still in shock from the drive home, and have a shit eating grin from ear to ear. At idle inside the car just bumps, the cam is perfect! Ryne is a true master at making the custom grind and then tuning them. Going to CMS was the BEST decision I've made since moving to Cali!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #686
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
You guys kill me!! Or should I say ready to kill zombies, since we now have our own small army!

Well picked up everything today & I must say I am not disappointed! The Tahoe came out phenomenal, with the Iron Bull bumpers, new HID headlights, Oracle fogs & driving lights & LED Rear lights, and a new custom leather wrapped Sub Woofer enclosure that's a one of a kind(pics of that tomorrow when it's light out) the boys at Antidote out did themselves!

And Cunningham Motorsports, WTF can I say!!! Ryne is a master with these LS engines. The car is a whole different beast from when I dropped it off. 700 HP to the wheels and the cam has very tame manners & an awesome old school lope. Coming home I was just cruising around 80 mph in 5th gear & just punched it and it was at 150 before I even knew what happened! The suspension rides like a dream, tracks straight as an arrow with no hands on the wheel, I really can't wait to put some miles on it and find some victims!

I made this quick video when we got back to Antidote so you can hear the lope of the cam, but I'll make a better one this weekend. I'm having it color sanded, buffed & polished tomorrow, then the plans for the last cosmetic mod will be set and we'll work on that the next week or so. I'll have plenty more pics & videos, since I FINALLY have both whips back!!!

Dayuuuum bro love that sound, what is the duration on the Cam?

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx