Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #71
mlozano76

Drives: CGM LS
I've had a great experience with the Plano store so far also. Jay is very responsive.
mlozano76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:07 AM   #72
RHCPBrian

Drives: 2008 MINI S, 2010 SS Camaro
Huffines Lewisville

Unfortunately, I am deployed overseas and they said they could not ship it overseas. I repeatedly told them that they would not be shipping it and that the responsibility will be on me! I said it really shouldn't matter what I do with it after you sell it to me. Of course this went on and on to no avail.

The even tried to tell me that its illegal to ship a car overseas with a lien. I told them they are obviously inexperienced and that it is up to the holder of the lien, not the dealership. Because I am on military orders, banks issue waiver letters to the shipping companies all the time. Its a common procedure because military folks need to drive cars too when overseas and most military folks can't afford to pay for a new car with cash. Again, it just proves they are not willing to go the extra mile and do their homework to accommodate the customer. They have had red flags in the past and are afraid of losing their dealership license when GM closes dealerships next year. (Hope they do!)

If I hadn't waited 7 months, I would of certainly gone to a different dealership! At least I have my car waiting for me when I get home!
RHCPBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #73
PlanoCamaroGuy

Drives: All New Chevy's
Thanks WULL & MLOZ for the kind words, I work very hard to make the Camaro a great experience