Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #15
1SSFever

Drives: 2012 1SS
One time I knicked the salesman 1 "completely satisfied" point because he did not listen to an instruction. I did not say anything just noted it for later and that was an awesome dealer experience compared to....

Camaro #2, which was a bad deal through no real fault of the sales staff, still I kept survey hostage until car was satisfactory. I received many emails and phone calls wanting this survey completed, they convinced me in the same fashion tonyko1 did above, that giving them a good survey is the right thing to do.
1SSFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
ajax.

Drives: 12SS,12SRT8,14COPO,77Vette
I got the survey and I was 100% honest. Too long of a story but I was honest in saying how dissatisfied I was with the purchase of the car. They physically drove my car 250 miles to deliver it to me (On I-95), and it had multiple issues which I noted before accepting the car. FYI My cousin bought a 10,000 KIA delivered to him from another dealer on a flatbed.....3 miles on the car.

I received multiple calls from GM and ridiculous emails from my dealer who thought they did ME a favor when I sent in a bad survey. Apparently they lost a lot of money on commissions etc. Good for them because I also lost money on not going to work for 3 days when they repeatedly lied to me about delivering my car.

I'm not a person who wants something for nothing but when you buy a brand new car there's only so much I can tolerate. Still the only service I ever got from GM and the Dealership is Lip service, and them pointing the finger at the dealership they did a trade with. Their solution to my problem is they vowed to me their dealership would NEVER do another trade with another dealer. They stated they would locate the car and refer you to that particular dealership. What a joke. I had my buddy call a month later saying he wanted to buy an Orange ZL with cash sure enough they sent him 10,000 emails with cars they could locate and deliver...
Old 09-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #17
AieaboyHI

Drives: 2011 IBM 1LT RS
2 years now........I still haven't received it..........
AieaboyHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #18
camarozzzz

Drives: Blue
I honestly don't see a point in giving a 100% satisfied mark if you were not...You are just feeding them money for doing a poor/ lazy job. I regret giving my dealership a fully satisfied one on the service work that they performed for me...the second the survey was sent in the next few visits I had there went to shit....not to complain too much about them but I waited 100 minutes for an oil change to be completed despite having made an appointment the week before....
camarozzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #19
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
The survey should be over the time of ownership, not just during the honeymoon period.
That would apply more to the JD Power survey about the car. Most of the GM survey is about the experience you just had at the dealership.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
That would apply more to the JD Power survey about the car. Most of the GM survey is about the experience you just had at the dealership.
Do you recall some of the questions on that survey? Some of it is silly and the entire process hasn't changed a bit from pre-bankruptcy. That should tell you something.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #21
cmore

Drives: 2011 Victory Red Auto 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo64 View Post
100000000000000000000x this! I had a good experience but I do surveys and things like this at my work. 90% of the survey is to know what we did wrong and how to improve it.

cmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
Imdyinhere
Keeper of the Gold Acorn

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
For anyone who sent in a negative survey... How long did it take you to receive a response? I sent mine in several weeks ago and havent heard word one back from chevy or the dealership. I made sure to copy the dealership on the survey as well, going so far as to blow it up on bigger paper and send it to the attention of the General Manager. I also included a detailed letter explaining my dissatisfaction.\

Just wondering hwo long it takes for them to get back to you after receiving a negative survey.
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms, 2x Zapco ST4x-SQ amps, ST850x-II Sub amp, Morel Tempo 6 componenets, Morel Maximo 6x9, Morel 124 Primo Sub, Zapco DSP8Z Processor... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #23
Yellow Camaro

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
I work at an auto dealership, and there are two acceptable surveys. 100%, and not completing it all.

It's so frustrating trying to explain the importance to people, especially the fact that it is NOT trying to gauge areas to improve. It's literally pass/fail, and the moral of the survey is "Is the customer satisfied enough to fill out the survey 100% for the salesperson?". "Yes", the person did their job and provided a service and did so with integrity. Or "No", the person sucks at life, doesn't deserve to eat, and they should be fired at the Christmas party in front of their family.
Yellow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:44 AM   #24
Crazyhorse6901
Turbine Maker

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT-RS "LFX"V6
Thumbs down Bad experience period...

When doing the survey I had to be honest and it wasn't a good survey since the dealership failed to fix my car correctly and lied to me three times...I can see now why I always purchased foreign vehicles.
Crazyhorse6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #25
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
I was honest with mine. It was warranty work. They replaced my onstar module, but failed to hook the string back up on my glovebox. I was going to say 100% satisfied until I pressed the onstar button to have the onstar rep saying, Hi, would you like to activate your FMV device.

I had to give them my vin, and all kinds of info.

I was a bit torn on this because the dealership went a bit beyond to replace the module, but insisted I mark them 100% satisfied. Well, I would have let the string on the glovebox go, but I thought the work was completed and that onstar was programmed.

I thought it was interesting that GM asked "did you feel pressured to answer the survey in a particular way" that I did comment on quite well. I told them I wasn't informed that I needed to call onstar and set it up again. The service receipt said "program to vehicle" not to mention I drove for several days before trying it.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
silver96camaro

Drives: 2011 cyber grey metallic camaro ls
Send a message via Yahoo to silver96camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuttduck View Post
I was honest with mine. It was warranty work. They replaced my onstar module, but failed to hook the string back up on my glovebox. I was going to say 100% satisfied until I pressed the onstar button to have the onstar rep saying, Hi, would you like to activate your FMV device.

I had to give them my vin, and all kinds of info.

I was a bit torn on this because the dealership went a bit beyond to replace the module, but insisted I mark them 100% satisfied. Well, I would have let the string on the glovebox go, but I thought the work was completed and that onstar was programmed.

I thought it was interesting that GM asked "did you feel pressured to answer the survey in a particular way" that I did comment on quite well. I told them I wasn't informed that I needed to call onstar and set it up again. The service receipt said "program to vehicle" not to mention I drove for several days before trying it.
whoa. wait a minute. you got an onstar FMV device? you might wanna look a little more into that. if i'm not mistaken that is actually just the mirror with onstar built into it. there's a difference between what that and what the onstar that comes with the car do.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #27
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
These are very important , Lowes subs out there work to me, and after every job they want the customer to do one, ,If your pretty happy with the guy give him the highest marks too often some people can be complete asses , If you want special treatment tell the guy ahead of time, I am sure he will do everything he can, Now if the guy is not doing a good job i would tell him and see what he will do for you, Just dont hammer people if they really dont expect or deserve it, It is their lives you are screwing with,
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #28
izone

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS-2011 Traverse
I find this thread very interesting. Are there any dealers on Camaro5 willing to give their opinions?

Tags
customer satisfaction survey