Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #29
Imdyinhere
Keeper of the Gold Acorn

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Still looking for any feedback as to how long it takes for GM to reply to a negative survey. I submitted mine weeks ago with very negative reviews of the sales team and the dealership in general. I even sent a copy certiifed mail to the general manager of the dealership. I have heard nothing.
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms, 2x Zapco ST4x-SQ amps, ST850x-II Sub amp, Morel Tempo 6 componenets, Morel Maximo 6x9, Morel 124 Primo Sub, Zapco DSP8Z Processor... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #30
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Camaro View Post
I work at an auto dealership, and there are two acceptable surveys. 100%, and not completing it all.

It's so frustrating trying to explain the importance to people, especially the fact that it is NOT trying to gauge areas to improve. It's literally pass/fail, and the moral of the survey is "Is the customer satisfied enough to fill out the survey 100% for the salesperson?". "Yes", the person did their job and provided a service and did so with integrity. Or "No", the person sucks at life, doesn't deserve to eat, and they should be fired at the Christmas party in front of their family.

People don't understand that once they check one box, ANY box, on the WHOLE survey as anything but "completely satisfied", the sales person is going to get fried.

It's stupid...it's ridiculous...and it's a money grab at sales reps' already poor commissions.
ShowSStopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #31
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by izone View Post
I find this thread very interesting. Are there any dealers on Camaro5 willing to give their opinions?
That's like SWAT asking, "Does anyone here want to claim this meth lab?" after they bust in and catch five people inside.....

There won't be any hands raised to answer something like this.
ShowSStopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #32
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver96camaro View Post
whoa. wait a minute. you got an onstar FMV device? you might wanna look a little more into that. if i'm not mistaken that is actually just the mirror with onstar built into it. there's a difference between what that and what the onstar that comes with the car do.
No, I didn't get an FMV device, onstar thought I was activating an FMV device when I pressed the button to call.

I had an issue with my car that the red light came on for 3 days. This was the red light on the onstar mirror.

I was happy that the dealer replaced the module, but I was not happy that they did not hook up the string on the glovebox, and did not activate the new onstar service.

I think it is important to be honest here. I also don't think the dealer could have done anything to make me 100% satisfied in that I finished off the job for them.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #33
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
I have not had any good experiences with dealerships, especially after the bailout....you would think it should have gotten a lot better.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #34
JRYAN34
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
In order for people to take the time to do this and in a positive manner, the customer needs to gain something. ie oil changes, etc. Just the way things are these days.
JRYAN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #35
Flavorwrench

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 67 RS-SS TwinTurbo
Of course I didn't fill it out, my satisfaction needed to evolve as the issues that were pending got resolved. None of the major issues I have with the car have been resolved. I made a huge mistake by filling out the dealer satisfaction survey shortly after I brought the car home. At the time I filled it out I thought I can fill it out honestly and point out the things I was truly unhappy with, risking some kind of fallout or just go easy and answer everything without much thought. So after choosing the first option, the next time I went down to the dealership to ask about one of the issues I had with the car, the salesman clearly had an attitude and was little help to me whatsoever. My best friend worked at that dealership and told me that they were all pissed about the survey I submitted because they count on the scores from them and they felt differently. The salesman I referred to above apparently lost out on an incentive trip/vacation because of my honesty.
Flavorwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #36
JustGeorge
ZL1 CRT 1 of 53

Drives: 2012 & 2017 ZL1's
I agree with Flavorwrench. Had I received it and filled it out in a timely fashion I would have given out high marks. Now over 7 months after the purchase I would not be so generous.
I was never told about the summer only tires being warm weather only. My ’05 GTO has summer only tires. Which means that they are not rated for mud & snow. If it’s zero or even below here and the roads are clear, I have no concerns about tire failure with the GTO. This is not the case with the ZL1. Salesman never explained that. And I have not found anything in the owner’s manual about cold weather tire failure. And yet they have warnings after warnings in the book about everything else.
Just imagine for a moment that the Harleysville Pa man who died on a county road just a mile or two from his house was getting on his ZL1 like he did several times before, experienced cold weather loss of traction? Who knows… It was cold here on that day. I did not know him; he was not a member of this board AFAIK.
How many of us lost XM after 3 months. I did. XM and my salesman put me in the middle with each pointing to each other as the cause. How much time and money did I spend getting it turned back on? And I lost a month of service. How many threads are there on this? How many customers were affected? Why was this allowed to happen? The root cause should have been addressed after the first complaint so the rest of us would not have to fight to get what we paid for turned back on.
These two issues need to be on the feedback form.
Over all, I love the car. I am not sorry I bought it and would buy it again. End of rant.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #37
ragtop11

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
I gave anegative survey to my dealers service department, went in with a check engine light, after they had the car in there for 10 min or so the service writter came out and said that they would have to charge me for any repairs to my car as my warranty was voided do to having a CAI installed (only mod I had). I told them not to do any repaires and that I would take the car home and install the OEM air intake and then take it to a different dealer, 2 minutes later my car was repaired, vacum line was the problem. I felt that they were trying to charge me for something that they already had fixed. They did make sure to tell me several times before I left to make sure that I gave them a 100% on the survey. they did not get a 100% and they lost my bussiness. I also purchased my car from this dealership.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #38
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarozzzz View Post
I honestly don't see a point in giving a 100% satisfied mark if you were not.......
Totally agree. Fortunately, I was 100% satisfied with my purchasing experience.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer satisfaction survey