Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 08-29-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
MaurizioB

Drives: car
Information needed Please

Im reposting this from Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

"Hi everyone,

I graduated college and been working for 6 months now... So i can say i could FINALLY afford the camaro. I visited a dealership 2 months ago looking for prices and such and got an estimated payment of $350 for lease, 2k down, 39 months, 2013 Camaro 2LT, automatic. The sales guy told me that with my credit score of 700+ this should come down and since i want manual trans that the price would also drop.

I am wondering if any of you could provide me with some numbers on payments, suggestions on leasing or buying, or any other information you can provide for me.

PS: I would love the SS but as a current civic owner i feel that would be too much of a drastic change and the payment would be overwhelming. So, I would love to start with the V6 model, manual trans, minimum of the 1LT trim. I also dont have any intentions on making big modifications to the car and my yearly mileage shouldnt go past 15k. I would also love to lease so i can get the 6th gen when it comes out

Thanks for your time!!! "

Maybe since im in the Sunrise/Plantation/Pembroke Pines area, someone local can give me some advice on the dealerships around.

I was looking to getting a good deal on a 2013 1LT (manual trans.) but after serching some dealers (autonation pembroke pines and sawgrass) inventories there is only a few 2LT's left. I am wondering if anyone has any personal experiences with leases and prices that can help me with $$ numbers to get an awesome deal.

Thanks again!
MaurizioB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #2
Invent1

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
I feel as if you could get better deals. Are you searching for cars locally? And also I Drive a V6 manual and for another 2000$ I couldve had a V8.. Unfortunately wasnt in my budget at the time. Don't make a decision you're going to regret. Because now if I wouldve held off for 2 months I could've owned a V8 ... Oh well. But if I were you I would go with a 2012 you can probably get what you're paying for a 13 with a better engine. And theres not really a big transition from a civic. I was driving a slow ass truck before my Camaro lol. But yeah before I end up writing a book in the end its your decision and what you like.
Invent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:46 AM   #3
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
A 1SS can be cheaper then a 2LT it all depends on the options you choose.
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Do you have to buy new? Good deals on used as well
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #5
fldrummer
"Black Ace"

Drives: Supercharged 2010 SS, 2016 Golf R
Try Autonation Chevy in Pembroke Pines. They were great when I was ordering my SS(that was almost 5 years ago though).
Mods: Forged 416 LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 SC (~11 psi), custom cam (232/247, .630/.630, 118 LSA), 90-lb. injectors, ZL1 fuel pump & ADM controller, Alky Control meth kit, Monster LT1-SC twin-disk clutch, ZL1 drivetrain conversion w/ DSS 1000-HP axles & 1-pc. driveshaft, CAI Inc. intake w/ ADM scoop, XS Power full exhaust (1 7/8" LT headers with 3" off-road pipes), VMAX CNC-ported TB, LSR adjustable sway bars, LPE rear end-links, BMR 1" drop, BMR polyurethane bushings; UMI trailing arms & toe rods. Built & tuned by Kraftworks. 755 rwhp/708 rwtq
fldrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #6
MaurizioB

Drives: car
Thanks everyone! I ended up getting a 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS )) I'm so happy.
MaurizioB is offline   Reply With Quote