Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-25-2016, 04:20 PM   #15
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by failshift View Post
I'm sure he read the brochures and said. Well the intake adds 20hp. And the cam adds 75. And my VTC adds like 40-50. Ect ect ect
Those Stickers add at least 50hp
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:25 PM   #16
Ewey

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS 6 speed black
If he flips that "6" upside down he'll have 900hp, easy!!!!!!11!! WoWowowow!! Thats fast!

You guys forget that lambo doors add unlimited hp.
Ewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:28 PM   #17
ZL1ster

Drives: '13 ZL1 IOM M6
Cool

Decepticon stickers @ 50-hp each...

Brah, 600-hp, he was low-ball'N you
ZL1ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:43 PM   #18
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Maybe his goal is 600hp lol
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:49 PM   #19
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
I'd love to hear the owner tell me how it's 600hp.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 05:46 PM   #20
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
With a 200 shot of Nos he could be 600 if they have a tank in the trunk.. But chances of that.....think it needs a giant pair of those eye brows for the Decepticon look and a huge face decal on the hood....Lol . Bumble bee is one thing...this well.....not so much. Sometimes less is more, I would say its a nice car if it ditched some of the decals even for having a havoc and the splitter light which I predict has a short life..Lol and the halos and red led just to set it off. But LEDs can be cheap and easy to install yet to fit them in some areas better is the lighting to set things off and can be a fun thing to do for just yourself of Halloween or something. And a couple touches down the road it could be a radically cammed stroker.... then why the stock dust cover? And the stupid saying.... LOL Hear the flatulence Fear the cloud....... NO really there is no Light under our hoods really so hey it helps to see at night I used to have some at one point. That was last engine..LOL

It was a little bright and well not so clean install with its wires under the strut brace so I removed it after running it a while to place it inside the air box.
And finally ditched the stock cover with stainless for heat dissipation bonus and louder engine sound to listen to the lifters typewriter chatter softly fading in the rpms.

Anyway cleaning up the LS3 engine is something I am going to do with a fuel rail flip and maybe I will ditch the stock spraybar for aftermarket etc etc etc ...The list of goodies to buy in the future can go up and up for appearance, still waiting on a Vararam VRX though ..LOL To me my engine looks better more like a engine with out the dust cover even covered in Bling from Corvette stainless shining....LOL SO to me I am more of a meat and potatoes visual showing the coils and the wires and headers with a nice set of coil covers from ACC or something, but want a better intake someday and a 102.

Last edited by christianchevell; 07-25-2016 at 06:25 PM.
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #21
failshift
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
With a 200 shot of Nos he could be 600 if they have a tank in the trunk.. But chances of that.....think it needs a giant pair of those eye brows for the Decepticon look and a huge face decal on the hood....Lol . Bumble bee is one thing...this well.....not so much. Sometimes less is more, I would say its a nice car if it ditched some of the decals even for having a havoc and the splitter light which I predict has a short life..Lol and the halos and red led just to set it off. But LEDs can be cheap and easy to install yet to fit them in some areas better is the lighting to set things off and can be a fun thing to do for just yourself of Halloween or something. And a couple touches down the road it could be a radically cammed stroker.... then why the stock dust cover? And the stupid saying.... LOL Hear the flatulence Fear the cloud....... NO really there is no Light under our hoods really so hey it helps to see at night I used to have some at one point. That was last engine..LOL

It was a little bright and well not so clean install with its wires under the strut brace so I removed it after running it a while to place it inside the air box.
And finally ditched the stock cover with stainless for heat dissipation bonus and louder engine sound to listen to the lifters typewriter chatter softly fading in the rpms.

Anyway cleaning up the LS3 engine is something I am going to do with a fuel rail flip and maybe I will ditch the stock spraybar for aftermarket etc etc etc ...The list of goodies to buy in the future can go up and up for appearance, still waiting on a Vararam VRX though ..LOL

Holley billet fuel rail

Part #534-210 and #534-211 with additional GM 5/8: 6an fuel like quick connect. You won't be sorry
failshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 06:52 PM   #22
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
cool !...yah I was just thinking looking back at the pics from the OP, Yup its a case of Ebay, I recognized the decals I have had so many looks on My Camaro LOL..... the Covers for the fluids, and a K&N ... and just shorties, if its not cammed well it may not even get the stock Flywheel numbers to the ground untuned with stock cam..NADA. I remember having bought a scanner bar just for fun and then it crapped out due to weather and thinking of the Christmas parade here with cheap underbody lighting multicolored programmable underbody kits being so dirt cheap on Ebay with remote... LOL yup stuff gotta have it, then well taste changes with taste and the money to spend. Yup those ebay shoppers .... LOL

Last edited by christianchevell; 07-25-2016 at 07:05 PM.
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:22 PM   #23
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by failshift View Post
Id hate to see the monstrosity you see as distasteful then
LMAO! I got to agree. If the owner is between the ages of 12-24, maybe.....
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:53 PM   #24
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Some people are just full of _ _ it .
Old 07-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #25
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Notice it says deception in more than 1 place. OP you have been deceived.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:26 PM   #26
SS/RS2010

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I think the owner of that car forgot or maybe didn't receive the decimal point sticker for that hood. Maybe its supposed to read 60.0 HP
SS/RS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:33 PM   #27
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
What did he say when you called him out on it ???
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #28
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
I'd love to hear the owner tell me how it's 600hp.
...and please get that on video so we can all enjoy...