Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
null_x86
I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Drives: 2003 Saturn Vue "Toy Car"
Send a message via AIM to null_x86 Send a message via MSN to null_x86 Send a message via Skype™ to null_x86
Just Wondering... yellow dash?

Ok, I know the Camaro has the options of having the Fire Red dash and the standard Cyber Grey, but is there an option of the Rally Yellow? I know there was a Camaro at SEMA that had the seats and dash with the yellow accents, just like what Chevy/GM does with the Fire Red (or orange), but I am assuming that was only concept, because I dont see an option on Chevy's site to get it like that. Any ideas on how o get it like that? Will Chevy/GM allow you to order it like that or am I looking at doing Aftermarket?

www.bmblb.us
910-358-0964

Rally Yellow w/ Black Stripes 2SS/RS 6 Spd Manual - Someday...
Perma-grin started 10-20-09
Future USAF 2nd Lt.
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
orange painted dash pieces come on with the inferno orange interior package, you cannot get yellow but I remember they said they were going to offer white and yellow and another color but I do not think you can order them now. same with the spoilers GM said they would offer

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
null_x86
I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Drives: 2003 Saturn Vue "Toy Car"
Send a message via AIM to null_x86 Send a message via MSN to null_x86 Send a message via Skype™ to null_x86
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
orange painted dash pieces come on with the inferno orange interior package, you cannot get yellow but I remember they said they were going to offer white and yellow and another color but I do not think you can order them now. same with the spoilers GM said they would offer
Yeah... I know they said they would, but they dont now, which blows. Any way to get them aftermarket? I like the look of the one from SEMA but I havent heard of anyway to get that and keep the authentic look. Also, the Yellow high rise spoiler is shown on the Camaro if you choose the "Transfomers Spec Ed" (pre-configured) configuration on the Build Your Own page on Chevy's site. Odd they offer it in Yellow (or show it on the vechile 360 image) but not anywhere else. Also, on the inferno orange interior package, is the ABL orange or still blue?

www.bmblb.us
910-358-0964

Rally Yellow w/ Black Stripes 2SS/RS 6 Spd Manual - Someday...
Perma-grin started 10-20-09
Future USAF 2nd Lt.
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote