Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #155
markgoodson

Drives: 2010 2 SS RS
Man, I have got to get this but you cannot even buy them on back order right now… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
markgoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #156
wer2foxs

Drives: 2010 VR SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by markgoodson View Post
Man, I have got to get this but you cannot even buy them on back order right now… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This was on post #146 on this thread. They claim they have them in stock for 360 bucks! Thats are darn good price!

Your Wholesale Camaro Source
www.ChevyPartsPlus.com
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #157
Foc-Dog
Pickedup Charlene on 9/18

Drives: '00 Ford Focus, '10 2LT/RS BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCamaro View Post
This is JohnnyCamaro, AKA John Cox, Chevy Marketing Product Manager for Accessories. I am reading these posts and trying to gauge interest. Any colors we have to have?
It would only make sense to offer it in Black, it's the highest selling exterior color.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #158
ChevyPartsPlus

Drives: Camaro, Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
This was on post #146 on this thread. They claim they have them in stock for 360 bucks! Thats are darn good price!

Your Wholesale Camaro Source
www.ChevyPartsPlus.com

We had them in stock BEFORE the post. But now we are sold out and they are listed as "Future Part Not Avail - Cancel Upon Ord Entry" from GM which is really strange because we've already sold them. My only guess is that they might be changing vendors but normally they change the part to "superseded" and assign a new part.
ChevyPartsPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #159
Monetcat

Drives: 2010 Camaro VR 2SS/RS 6 Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
I'd like to see them in Victory Red.
ME TOO!
NPFSTV 3800 2G1FT1EW9A9161838
NPFSTV SHIPPED 11/06/09
Waiting...........

DELIVERED!!!! 11/25/09
Monetcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #160
Serenity
Browncoat

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Serenity Send a message via Skype™ to Serenity
Quote:
This is JohnnyCamaro, AKA John Cox, Chevy Marketing Product Manager for Accessories. I am reading these posts and trying to gauge interest. Any colors we have to have?
How much longer do we have to wait for the orange????

"I aim to misbehave" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #161
SSflyer

Drives: 2010/2SS/Metallic Blue
/, .,
SSflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #162
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Quote:
There's interest alright, just no part availability for the interested. When will they be available again, Johnny?
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #163
wer2foxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPartsPlus View Post
We had them in stock BEFORE the post. But now we are sold out and they are listed as "Future Part Not Avail - Cancel Upon Ord Entry" from GM which is really strange because we've already sold them. My only guess is that they might be changing vendors but normally they change the part to "superseded" and assign a new part.
Appreciate the update. Please let us know as they come available.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #164
wer2foxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
There's interest alright, just no part availability for the interested. When will they be available again, Johnny?
Due the interest of these trim kits one would think production of these would be escalated?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:36 AM   #165
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
So I take it you removed and did your own panels and trim. Did yours have the cloth on it?If so how hard was it to remove? Tired of waiting on GM Parts.
No. I purchased two new dash trim pieces and got the other two. They did not have cloth on them when I got them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
man, that blue is bad ass
Thanks!

PAIN IN THE @SS to do and it's not EVEN finished. I am SO tired of working on them....SO ready just to chunk them in the trash. I DO NOT recommend anyone trying to do this stuff on their own. See, I'm a perfectionist and even though the pictures might look good, they have flaws. With that, I can't install them knowing that they are not what I wanted. So, going to probably send them off....have them painted on the outside...and just wash my hands of them. I'm so sick of working on them....ugh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPartsPlus View Post
I hope they do. Don't know why GM would not at least offer the interior panels for sale. Crazy...if you can sell a darn lug nut, you should be able to sell a driver/passenger door panel.
Quote:
Due the interest of these trim kits one would think production of these would be escalated?
Would sure hope so!

Johnny, any word on this vendor situation?

If vendors ARE being switched over, does that mean there will be a possibility that you might be able to do other trim kit colors?

My main question....

Can we PLEASE order them CLEAR....un-painted? There are TONS of people that would actually go out and take all 4 parts to a shop to get painted. I did it...and I know that there are others that would love to as well. I mean...I'm sure you can't paint EVERY color that people want, right? So, just offer up a couple "most popular" colors that you know will sell and then offer in clear....for the "do it yourselfer."
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #166
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
I would like to be able to purchase a set with some of the paint removed for the SS interior lighting, so it would not be up to us to remove the paint ourselves.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:08 AM   #167
jimmie.briseno

Drives: camaro
I got mine made by AAC, cause too many people have the scorch yellow ones already
Attached Images

jimmie.briseno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #168
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
What did it run and can they do any color?

Hold up...they don't have the clear top for ABL, do they.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote