Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 01-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
vmatt350

Drives: Camaros of course
I say keep blowing them up, especially the 69 Camaros!!! That way mine will only increase in value...
vmatt350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:55 AM   #16
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Very few decent cars get used, and if they do they're used for the 'glamour shots'. Most of the time if they destroy something they'll use a car thats already beyond repair and dress it up so that it looks like the Yenko or whatever. Generally, the cars they buy don't even run and they replace the engine with a crate or junk yard motor. Or just skip the engine all together and tow it for the stunts.

Its a whole lot cheaper to slap some bondo and paint on a dozen rusted out wrecks than it is to buy a single pristine car.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #17
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

Drives: 79 Z28, 86 Camaro, 94 Burb 4x4
SIGNED!! it always hurts when a beautiful classic car gets wrecked in a movie. unless its a mustang. then, i say kill em all!!!
Supercamaro64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
Capthowdy

Drives: 2010 2SS RS IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to Capthowdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
SIGNED. However, replicas are a different story. Alot of movies utilize replica cars for the destruction scenes

And come on guys, Mustangs are muscle too. Camaro FTW every single time, but let's not let ANY American muscle go down the drain for no reason, huh?

DUDE whats up with that friggn avatar?
Old 01-31-2011, 10:55 PM   #19
Noturday
[Not-your-day]

Drives: 2005 Avalanche
can we also make a petition to keep Nicolas Cage from playing roles as "the bad ass"? he doesn't fit the part, he fits in the role of nerdy history buff (national treasure movies) you cant be a nerd and a bad ass, i dont see Jason Statham cracking open any history books, only cracking heads. lets leave those roles for people like him, not Cage.

k thanks