Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 07-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
carrs_crew
Livin the Dream

Drives: sold
Performance shop near milwaukee

Looking for a shop that can install pfadts stage 3 performance suspension package with differential bushings. How much did suspension install cost you and how was their work? Feel free to PM me with responses/prices!
Thanks
Chad
carrs_crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
hp junkie

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
I did all mine myself. I have a full BMR bushing package and all arms as well as pfadt coilovers. My dads shop is about 30 min west of milwaukee. Just a thought, and there is a great alignment place in oconomowoc.
2010 2SS M6 CGM LMR cold air, texas speed underdrive pulley and complete stainless exhaust 17/8 headers coated, comp LSR cam, push rods and trunion upgrade, norris catch can, prothane engine mounts, pfadt coilovers, BMR everything suspension, BMR four point strut, MGW billet shifter, barton pistol grip handle, AAC dome and footwell blue, all lights 25% tint, RKsport carbon inlay spoiler, powdercoated calipers, Stoptech stainless brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, West Bend Dyno tune 491rwhp and 465rwtq corrected.
hp junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
carrs_crew
Livin the Dream

Would u be willing to show me how to install? If so what would be the charge for bushing replacements, sways and links
Old 08-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
carrs_crew
Livin the Dream

hp junkie what is your dad's shop called and their number. I have parts on order and would like to get this taken care of before the 14th of August. I will also send you a pm.
Anyone else know of a good shop near south eastern wisconsin?