Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 08-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #15
Est.July.4.1776
The pride of the CN

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & '70 Chevelle SS
I'm having the same problems and I'm currently trying a different approach... I'm doing the 5/20 fuse pull because IIRC, the last time I did it, it reset my factory stereo settings, and I'm wondering if it will delete the information that has already been indexed... if this doesn't work I'll try renaming, and then I'll try deleting/inserting empty USB drive/adding and see which (if any) works... I hate the duplicate song thing... it's driving me nuts.

Class 1 Freight Rail Conductor - Master Mason - NRA Life Member - Tennessee Squire - Firefighter I & II Certified

My other ride has 4,400+hp and corners like it's on rails... because it is.
Est.July.4.1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #16
lutey48

Drives: 2013 SS/RS (IOM) Convertible
I had the same problem with my USB stick. I just connected the USB stick to my computer & changed the name from camaro to camaro#1. Put it back into car, let it sync, and all was good. You can name your USB whatever you want. Next time I add songs I just change USB name back to camaro.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #17
FLGator75
Don't Tread on me!

Drives: 2017 Yellow Camaro RS/V-6.
Send a message via ICQ to FLGator75 Send a message via AIM to FLGator75 Send a message via Yahoo to FLGator75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
I have the same problem, three copies of every song listed. Very aggravating! iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

iOS 7 will be here next month!
FLGator75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
Nightspore68

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL-1, Victory Red
I have the same problem with my iPod: 2 copies of most (but not all) songs. I was beginning to wonder of there really were two copies of some songs on there, but I doubt iTunes would've let me do that.

Songs from my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx are never doubled, but, then again, the car rarely recognizes the bluetooth connection to the phone.

Last edited by Nightspore68; 08-21-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo
Nightspore68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #19
IDMCTTG

Drives: 2013 SS/RS auto Black w/green
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutey48 View Post
I had the same problem with my USB stick. I just connected the USB stick to my computer & changed the name from camaro to camaro#1. Put it back into car, let it sync, and all was good. You can name your USB whatever you want. Next time I add songs I just change USB name back to camaro.
Thank you lutey48! This fixed my problem. Renamed usb flash drive and all duplicates went away.
IDMCTTG is offline   Reply With Quote